November

Summary: she's the only member of alphas group who's ever gotten hurt and he blames himself everyday because it was such a casual mistake and a miss calculation when his tank was hit it penetrated and hit a critical component and blew up the tank it was the first behemoth and it critically hurt November her whole arm was destroyed so doc had to amputate the arm entirely the arm sustained many fractures and serious nerve damage and third degree burns and had shrapnel fragments all up and down her arm so he surgically removed it and replaced it with a robotic one nothing fancy about it other than it's a titanium alloy and nearly indestructible. November is mainly a mechanic but she's also the main gunner of the behemoth and she tunes it while out of combat .

Appearance: ((picture above))

Weapons: Kriss Vector and a Sig Sauer P320

Behavior: a real keep to herself nature but once she warms up to you she can be a real talker mainly about engineering she loves to tinker with the vehicles and is always thinking of modifications she could do with it It's her profession to become a world class engineer.

Friends: everyone in brotherhood

Relations: crush on alpha due to him being so worried about her when she lost her arm and his caring nature is what draws her to him