Snowmen and Secrets

The past eight hours have been incredible. Zyler and I had dug our way out of the snow from the house and walked the short distance to the lodge. I took him snowboarding for the first time ever and he picked it up rather well. There is nothing sexier than my boyfriend all bundled up in snowboarding gear, let me tell you!

I was walking from the lift to the lodge, stopping to tie a loose string on my boot. Setting my board to my side, I bent over to do so. Hearing a thump beside me, I glanced in that direction only to be swooped up by Zyler than pinned on my back in the snow. What the…

“Bend with the knees baby.” Zyler growled with a smirk on his smug handsome face.

“I… What? Why?” Huh? I’m so confused.

“I just saved you from causing someone’s death by tree.” He chuckled his lips brushing mine.

I smacked his arm and rolled my eyes, “Oh please.. Zy are you going to get all crazy possessive on me now?” I couldn't help but giggle at the sparkle in his eyes.

I wanted nothing more than to strip him of his sexy black and gray plaid jacket, along with his matching pants. I moved my hands to his visor beanie and adjusted it so that the small visor part was over one ear. His goggles were wrapped around his head over the beanie and he honestly looked like he snowboarded for a living. He was on all fours, his knees next to my hips and his hands on either side of head. My hands moved to the snow and I picked up handfuls as I moved my lips up to his, kissing him softly. I stuffed the snow inside his jacket while I had him distracted. Zyler gasped against my lips, springing to his feet and shaking furiously at his jacket before unzipping it. I took this chance to get to my feet and put a fist over my mouth to hide my smirk and giggles. He looked like such a moron dancing about. It’s only snow!

Once he had the last bit out he looked up with a glare, pointing at me. I mocked innocence and pointed at myself with an eyebrow raised. He picked up a handful of snow and made his way over to me. I willed my feet to move and run, but for some reason I just stood there. Great. I pouted out my lip as he stood in front of me.

“That was awful of me. Forgive me baby?” I batted my eyelashes, trailing a hand up his chest.

The sparkle in his eyes was back and he dropped the snow to his sides. Man that was way too easy. He leaned down gripping the back of my thighs, pulling my legs to wrap around his waist. I let out a little squeal as I looked down at him, resting my hand on his cheek.

“You owe me Bean.” Zyler’s voice was husky and low. I felt like I was going to melt against him.

“That’s your Dad’s nickname for me. I don’t think he will appreciate you using it.” I teased , bringing my lips to his.

“Mmm guess I will have to come up with my own…” He pondered thoughtfully, not taking his eyes from mine.

I pressed my lips to his once more before unwrapping my legs from his waist. My hands rested on his arms that were still wrapped around my back, gripping my jacket.

“Baby I’m cold can we go in by the fire and get warmed up?”

Zyler’s eyes caught something and he grinned. I turned to see what he was looking at and smiled. The night session had started and there were guys doing tricks on the rails near us.

“That’s so rad. I wonder if I will ever be that good.”

I pulled his hand to mine, leaning down to pick up my snowboard by the binding.

“Yea? You wanna keep at it then?” I was actually surprised, I knew he had enjoyed himself but not to the extent of wanting to perfect it as a sport for him.