The Pain of Goodbye

“Bye Abercrombie boyfriend.” I teased in a low tone.

“Bye gorgeous.” Zyler said with a half laugh standing in front of me.

He placed his lips against mine for a few seconds before pulling back. My posture depleted and I let go of his hand, pulling my body away from him.

“Don’t get too frisky with the stripper.” I smirked, my dimples tucking into my cheeks, “I’ll be waiting for you to get home.”

“Mmm that will be the best part of my night.” Zyler spoke rather huskily.

I grabbed his hand pulling him back to me, our lips almost touching.

I whispered again them still smirking, “Naked.”

A groan escaped his throat before he whispered back, “Am I home yet?”

I giggled as he pressed his lips to mine again. He broke away after a few seconds, giving me a pleading look as if I were torturing him. It made me giggle again, watching him walk to the door.

“You have a great ass.” I said thoughtfully, earning a glance from over his shoulder.

“I love you.” Zyler yelled louder than he had to as he opened the door.

“And I love you!” I yelled back louder, feeding into his cute little game.

He closed the door and I spun around with a smile. Oh Mylanta cant I go too? I could be a good girl. I’ll even let a stripper give me a lap dance so I’m not an off man out.

I let out a wistful sigh as my eyes moved to a best friend sitting on the sofa, her eyebrow perked up and a look of amusement in her eyes.

“What almost married best friend?” I asked with a grin as I sat next to her.

“You guys are so going to have babies before us!” She shrieked with a frown, “That’s not fair.”

“What isn’t fair is my sexy boyfriend around implanted Barbie strippers.” I huffed looking to her as I grabbed her hand, “Can we puh-lease crash their party?”

Lacee shook her head with a sigh, “I had to pinky promise I wouldn’t.”

Ha! It was already known we would have a ninja attempt. Wait, they know us too well. That means we could totally do it!

“Maybe they secretly want to be saved?” I perked an eyebrow, nodding eagerly.

“They didn’t crash my party.” She stated matter-of-factly.

“And I didn’t hire male strippers either!” I whined throwing myself back against the sofa, dramatically slamming my hands down on the cushions. Then something popped into my head.