Chapter Thirty

Both their tongues started a titillating dance and were no slight brushing of lips. He was claiming her with his mouth and Harley surrendered to him willingly. One of his hands kept hers tightly grasped above her head while the other slowly traveled down her back, sending shivers down to the apex of her thighs. She was helpless against his demanding mouth and she thrilled in it. His hand finally ended its travels by grabbing her ass and pulling her hard against him, grinding firmly against her he growled.

"Your kisses are so sweet, baby. I could stay here forever enjoying these lips," he growled loudly again. Really loudly, Harley's frazzled brain thought.

"Shit!" Travis yanked his lips away from hers with a panic leaving her feeling bereaved.

"No...don't stop," Harley panted, struggling to release her hands so she could grab him and pull him to her mouth again, but he only stiffened more against her. Moaning with frustration she didn't notice the growling vibrating around them.

"Stop struggling!" he hissed in her ear.

"What?" Harley felt like she was in a fog. Her blood was still pulsing in her ears and a scorching heat low in her pussy had her wiggling against him for his touch.

She opened her eyes ready to beg him when she noticed the startled look on his face, his lips thin and stressed. A menacing growl finally broke through her stupor. Ducking her head under his arm, she spotted King inches from his backside with pearly whites on full display. The rest of the dogs had him fully surrounded and one wrong move would have him representing a chew toy.

"Oh shit!" she gasped.

"My sediments exactly," Travis stated wryly. "Do you mind calling them off?"

Harley had a hard time stifling a giggle. "Umm...actually, I think it would be better if you did it."

His eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Do what?" he asked dubiously as the heat of the massive dog's breath worked its way through his jeans, causing him to do a tight butt clench. At this rate with King around, he would have buns of steel.

"Show them you are the alpha male. Otherwise, your back pockets are always going to be in danger when your back is turned," she said before she started to giggle.

"I'm glad you find this amusing, sunshine," he stated through pursed lips. He took a deep breath. "So...show 'em whose boss, huh?" Harley nodded, her eyes alight with mirth. "Fine," he took another shaky breath as King's throaty growl vibrated through the fleshy cheek of his ass. "What do I do?"

"Tell them to sit, but you have to mean it." She squeezed his hand still holding hers. "Come on...give them your best Mr. Asshole impersonation," Harley urged, giving him an amused smirk.

"You realize I'm getting you back for this," he warned darkly. Gently blowing out a deep breath, Travis turned his head slightly and barked out a commanding, "SIT!"

All members of the militant mongrels stepped back and hesitated. King cocked his head, ping-ponging his eyes from Harley to Travis.

"Nice. You almost have them, one more time and focus on King." Harley softly whispered under her breath. "Look him straight in the eye and don't back down, cowboy."

"SIT!" Travis demanded, staring straight into the behemoths dark eyes hoping like hell the dog wouldn't decide to take a taste out of spite.

After what seemed like a century, King whimpered and sat on his huge haunches letting his tongue unfurl in a lopsided grin. The rest followed suit and one by one each backside hit the floor. Travis's shoulders sagged in relief while he leaned into the soft curves of Harley's body which was still trussed up in his grip.