Chapter Fifty-Five

Travis rocked the glider softly, looking over his kingdom with his woman snuggled up tight in his arms while she snoozed. Everything he held most dear was currently sleeping against his chest, and laying out beneath his feet. Life didn't get any better than this, he thought, smiling into the night. Looking down, he let his eyes glide over Harley's slumbering face. Dark long lashes quivered over glowing cheeks, her well kissed lips still holding a contented grin. She was abso-fucking-lutely breathtaking. The way her body molded perfectly to his, felt so soft and warm against his chest. He had fantasized making love to her out here, but he hadn't been prepared for how unbelievable it would truly be.

She'd been so giving...so uninhibited...it had been hot as hell. Closing his eyes, he remembered the silky way she clung to him, the way her voice had rose to the heavens when she moaned his name. If he listened hard enough, he could almost still hear it whispering on the breeze. His cock stirred to life, and he breathed in her sweet smell mixed with the scent of sex. He couldn't get enough of it...wouldn't get enough of it. He could spend the rest of his life inside her, and die a happy man.

He sighed. But, unfortunately, as wonderful as that sounded, all good things must come to an end. If he didn't get his naked ass off this glider, Addie would come home and shorten his life span. Exponentially. Burrowing his nose into Harley's hair, he nuzzled her gently before spreading light kisses across her forehead. She grumbled sleepily under her breath, her little brow folding into a tight frown as she wiggled closer.

Chuckling at her drowsy protests, he gave up trying to wake her, and lifted her off his lap. A tight groan hissed through his teeth as his cock slipped out of her wet warmth. With a little fancy finagling, he managed to situate her in his arms so he could stand, and carry her still warmly cocooned in the blanket. He didn't give two shits if someone spotted his naked butt hanging out in the wind, but he'd be damned if anyone else got the view he enjoyed when he looked at her gorgeous uncovered body.

Glancing down, he spotted their clothes strewn haphazardly across the porch. Obvious evidence of what they had been doing out here, but they would have to wait. He'd come back and remove any evidence before Addie got home after he tucked her back into bed. Carefully, he opened the door and carried her through the house. He almost got her in bed, when one lavender eye peeked up at him.

"What are you doing?" she mumbled, sleep making her voice soft and husky.

"Putting you to bed, sunshine."

Smothering a yawn, she frowned up at him. "Are you coming to bed with me?"

"No, I can't." He smiled at her pout. "Don't look at me like that you little temptress," he admonished with a chuckle, tapping her lightly on the tip of her cute nose. "Addie would have my hide if she caught us together."

She smiled up at him, one of those mega-watt smiles of hers that lit up the room, and always managed to make his pulse kick up like a Kentucky mule. "We wouldn't want anything to happen to that sexy hide of yours."

"I'm glad we can agree about that." Easing her back, he pulled the covers up to her chin. Covering her glorious naked body before he could get second thoughts. "I'll see you in the morning, sweetheart." Brushing her hair back, he placed a lingering kiss on her lips, but had to end it quick when she would have deepened it. "Hellcat," he murmured, grinning down at her mischievous smirk.

Clicking off the lamp beside the bed, he turned to leave. Which given the fact his dick was hard enough to pound nails, and sticking out like a divining rod, it wasn't exactly the easiest thing to do. In hindsight, he should have kept that fucking quilt and wrapped it around himself.

"Travis?"

His softly spoken name stopped him in his tracks. "Yes?" he kept his back to her, not wanting to turn around and give her a full frontal view of his erection.