Chapter Thirty-Two

Arching against him, she freed one hand out of his glorious hair and eased her way around to the small of his back. He moaned his approval, rewarding her with a swivel of hips which rubbed his erection deliciously against her clit. Popping her eyes wide, her mouth opened in awe of the sensations sparking from the movement and she arched her hips up to grind herself against him.

She succeeded for only a moment when he lifted his hips a fraction. Her scowl and whimper of complaint got lost in his soft chuckling.

"So impatient," he cajoled, kissing away the slight frown. "You're not coming that way, sunshine," he admonished as he continued to kiss his way agonizingly slowly down her body. He lifted his head and flashed a smile that took her breath away. "The next orgasm you have will be on my tongue."

Looking at his face, she noticed his eyes were dark and hooded with a glittering promise. Her blood boiled and her body began to tremble as if she was having her own personal earthquake experience.

With precision gradualness that made her want to scream, he suckled, nipped and worked his way down her quivering body until he was at last nestled between her thighs.

"You're so beautiful, baby. I could sit and look at this pretty pussy all day."

His tongue darted out and ran across his lips as if he was imagining how she would taste. Taking his finger, he lightly traced across the top of her cleft. Harley's moan worked its way up her throat as she wiggled her bottom trying to ease the tickle. He lifted his wandering finger, pausing for a second before he slid it through her warm, wet folds.

"So wet...so ready,' he murmured softly. Raising his slickened finger, he placed it in his mouth and sucked off her juices. A cavernous rumble of approval came from deep in his chest. "I was wrong. You are sweeter than honey."

A hot flush came over her body as she watched him lick her taste as if he was devouring the most scrumptious of ice creams. She shivered slightly. Nothing could have prepared her for what was happening. She thought herself well-rehearsed for doing the actual deed, but nothing...absolutely nothing...compared to what she was experiencing at his touch.

His words, which sounded harsh and dirty, stirred her blood. His looks setting her body ablaze and turning her mind to mush. It was if she had no control over her action or reaction to this man kneeling between her thighs and for a moment a sudden rush of anxiety bolted through her body. Harley was overcome with the need to jerk away and run for cover.

Gripping the mattress for dear life, she debated how to get out of this when her eyes locked with his. The look of reverence on his handsome face washed away any nervousness she had, melting all the tension until it was nothing more than a warm pool tingling deep in her belly. Stunned with a sensuality she didn't know she possessed, Harley slowly opened her legs, giving herself over to him freely. Consequences be damned, tonight she was going to experience what she had only read about.

"Oh...jeezus...," he whispered, rolling his eyes slightly. "You're about to unman me, sunshine." A slow carnal smile eased its way across his sinful lips. Leaning down, he worked his way up the bed, his eyes never leaving hers. Wide, work roughened hands maneuvered their way up her thighs, opening them wider to accommodate his broad shoulders.

His face was only inches away from the very core of her. The mattress began to shake under her body and for a moment Harley was confused as to why, when she realized it was her own body that shook uncontrollably.

"Easy," Travis coaxed lightly, stroking her inner thigh. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

She could feel his breath against her over heated skin. The urge to scream in frustration was lost as she watched him place his nose against her and breathe deep.