Chapter Forty-Five

Though the water was blessedly warm, Harley shivered in anticipation as Travis guided them to where the water was a little deeper, forcing her to cling to him. Not that she was complaining. She happily wound her arms around his neck and allowed him to be her anchor. The feeling of their bodies sliding against each other in the water was erotically sinful and she reveled in the feel of it as she cuddled up close.

"Wrap your legs around me, sunshine," he purred in her ear, his mouth gliding up the back of her neck.

He didn't have to ask her twice. With a soft sigh, she draped her legs around his lean hips. The bulbous head of his cock teased her opening and Harley gasped as it bumped against her clit. But before she could grind and finagle him inside, he stole her focus by laying a kiss on her that fried every nerve ending in her brain. His tongue dancing against her lips until she opened to his persistent probing.

Growling in approval, he pulled her close, her breasts pressed tightly against the hardness of his chest while his tongue plundered every crevice of her mouth. The spicy male scent of him mingled with the sharp mineral smell of the hot springs permeated her senses. Between his talented lips, the feel of him rubbing softly against her below the water and the hot, steamy springs...her heart started beating so erratically, she feared it might fail.

With a low groan, his mouth pulled away from her lips and she sucked in a lungful of air on a shaky sigh as he ran them across her ear and slowly started nibbling at her nape. Unable to resist, she placed her mouth on his neck and did some licking and nibbling of her own. He tasted of salt and sweat, man...and sex. With a moan, she arched her hips towards him, shuddering when his erection slipped decadently between her thighs.

Holding her hips away from his, he chuckled at her eagerness. "Not yet my little sex kitten," he murmured. "You keep doing that and this adventure will be over quicker than either of us wants." He held her gently, but with firm intent and continued to torture her with his kisses. His mouth slanting over hers and meshing them together.

"Oh God, Travis," she moaned when he finally let her come up for air. "I can't wait...please."

"I'm not through with you yet," he said, cupping her ass and lifting her out of the water enough to wrap his lips around her puckered nipple.

Harley groaned, her back bowing as he continued to move between both of her breasts. When he gently bit down on one of her nipples, her hands grasped into his wet, silken hair and held on for dear life. She was hotter than the damn water and moved restlessly against him, wanting what only he possessed that could ease the burn smoldering inside her. Every little scratch of his whiskers on her sensitive flesh made her only want him more and she didn't know how much of it she could take before she shattered in his arms.

"Do you have any clue how beautiful you are?" he asked, looking up from sucking on her nipple, his tongue lazily flicking the tip. "You have no idea what you do to me, sunshine. I can't believe it has only been three days. It feels like it's been years since you were last in my arms." Keeping eye contact with her, he unhurriedly sucked her breast into his mouth, sending little shockwaves of pleasure rippling through her.

"Please...touch me," she begged, unable to take any more of his tortuous foreplay. Her clit throbbed so hard, it was just shy of being painful and she rubbed against him in search of relief.

With a dark chuckle, he turned her around in his arms, palming her breasts as her head fell back onto his shoulders.

"Like this?" he asked on a deep, husky whisper. His hand delved below the water and cupped her pussy in the palm of his hand before sliding his fingers through her folds.

"Yes!" she panted, pushing hard against his questing fingers when he started rubbing her clit. Her squirming made him pick up the pace and she writhed in his arms. Each pass over her sensitive nub sending jolts of pleasure through her like mini orgasms and she was helpless to do anything but try to ride them out.