-3-

Later That Night

Javier's Apartment 2:45 a.m.

I walked in slowly, shadows caused by a lit candle danced and swayed on the walls, It was quite eerie if you ask me. I took a deep breathe and headed up the stairs. Looking left and right as I walked I nearly bumped into everything."Nice to see you finally grace me with your presence..." an angry tone said. I froze like those dumb broads on t.v.,"O-Oh I didn't think you would come back tonight, Javier?" my voice shaked.

I rotated around on my heels to see Javier, eyes blood shot; inches away from my face. We locked eyes and it felt like he was looking into my soul and that's not a pleasant feeling at all. "Where you been?" he demanded to know. "I-I-I was at the club." I answered sheeply. Just in that second he gripped me by my forearm, it was so intense. "Javier, please let...go." I begged. It felt like he was squeezing the life out of me, tears were starting to trickle down my face. 

"I thought I told your dumbass not to go shaking your ass on Mondays, you know that ticks me off right?" he grunted. I didn't answer so he tightened up his grip, "Right?!?!" he repeated. "I'm sorry...I'm really really sorry!" I shrieked from pain. This is when he got so pissed, he shoved on the ground. Before he could go do anything else I kicked him in his crotch and scrambled on the floor towards the stairs.

But I was too slow, he grabbed me by hair and literally through me down, I just lied there on my back paralyzed with fear and anxiety. He got on top of me and sat all his weight on me to prevent me from going anywhere. " I don't know why you insist on playing games with me huh?" he questioned out loud. I started sobbing and whack! I slowly started to feel my face tingle, he then started slapping me repeatedly. Slaps turn into punches and punches turned into him picking me up and slamming me into the walls. Back and Forth I felt my body pound the teal color walls. He then paused and let my weak and fraile body fall to the floor.

The room was spinning and I could taste the fresh blood that was accumulating in my mouth. I heard him light a cigarette and blow smoke in the air. He saunted over  and crouched down beside me. He placed his hand on the back of my head and jerked me up so that i was looking him in his face. But I could barely see, one eye was swollen shut and the other one blurry. I looked down and saw the lit cigarette in his right hand. "Since me beaten the shit out of you, just won't do the trick I'll have to teach you a lesson, bitch!" he yelled in my face. He lifted his right hand and put the cigarette close to my nose, he trailed it down my neck lightly put it to my skin. "AHHHHH!" I screamed in terror. "What's that you want me to go lower?" he snickered. "No..N-No..please I beg you!" I pleaded. 

He laughed in my face and dragged the bud on one of my breast and past my belly button. he stopped and let it sit there. The searing pain was too much to handle, I was screaming my head off at this point begging and squirming, but it was only making it worst. "Not enough for ya?" he hissed. He then ripped my grey sweat pants off; I wasn't wearing underwear so he opened my legs roughly and exposed me. "What-t are you doing?" I choked out. He said nothing and showed me the cigarette one last time, he grinned devilishly and then shoved the lightened end into the entrance of my sex. I screamed and screamed but he didn't care I finally blacked out and that was it. Now see what I have to deal with.....

Two days later.

Thursday, August 1st 9:30

Javier's Apartment

I felt myself coming back to my senses, my body has this sensation I was all to familiar with, pain. I forced my eyes open and I see Javier standing above me at my feet. His expression is undetectable, completely confusing. After have a stare off he grabbed my feet and dragged me to through our room into the bathroom. I whimpered from the carpet burn i was receiving. When we got there he dropped my feet, and without a word he reached into a small tub filled with water and began cleaning the dry-ed blood off my face.

He took off my last bit of clothing which was my black crop top and my Victoria's Secret bra. He then laid me back on the cold, tiled, floor and started scrubbing the blood of my stomach, arms, and legs. I groaned with every area he toughed because it was so so sore. He then went lower and started cleaning my lady parts gently. I winced and cringed my toes and bit my lips really hard. Tears started flowing as he continued, the burns were really bad it was so bad I uncontrollably started bleeding from my clit. "Why me?" i cried out loud. He paused and looked back at  me and said nothing, still no expression. I continued to cry as he started back.

He finished and collected the little tub and blood soak wash cloth and left the room. He shortly came back and threw some clean clothes at me, he closed the door. I tucked my clothes up under my left arm and pulled my self up using the counter with my right hand. I took a look in the mirror and i saw someone I thought I never have to see again. Tears started rolling out my good eye while the blue and purple one still slightly swollen shut. I examined my image and saw cuts, a busted lip, black bruises around my face...as I look down I saw cigarette burns on my nipple, above my belly ring and I just stopped there. I could only imagine what my clit looks like.

I finally got dressed and walked out to see him sitting on the floor watching Nick Cannon's Wild n' Out. He glanced at me and then turned the t.v. of, and left the room. I heard the front door open and close. Looks like he's gone again...I walked over to the bed and sat down. I cringed from the pain I was feeling down there and shifted. I really need to get this off my mind, so I picked up my phone and dial Rachael......