-7-

(Still in Flashback)

7:00 p.m.

Rakeem's Basement

I feel my senses coming back. a bright light above comes on in my face. I groaned and try to move but I am restrained' both hands and feet. "Help! Help! Somebody?" I regain my sight and see cameras everywhere. I gaze around the room and every inch of the wall is covered things that use to belong to me. My favorite blouse I thought my cousin stole, my old cellphone, my night scarf and inapropiate pictures of me getting undressed.The lamp that was in my face was hot and I began to sweat. "Hhhheeeellllpppp!" I called out and then Rakeem appeared out of no where. "God you're so beautiful when you're wet with fear!" he exclaimed loudly.

I looked down and I was still naked, I started crying and from fear I accidently peed myself. He looked down and laughed, I never felt so humiliated. "Why are you doing this?" I cried. "I'm doing this for us baby."he said sweetly. "The fist time I saw you in 8th grade I got hooked, ever since then i watched your every move I love Niara I really do!" he screamed to the top of his lungs. "I don't understand..."I sobbed. "Aww don't cry you're with me you safe with me...My parents abandoned me so I live by myself....We won't be interupted." he explained while crawling on top of me.

He started messaging my body kissing on my neck softly. For a physco he's pretty gental, I felt his hands move to my behind so I closed my legs tightly. It was hard as hell to do because I was tied down before with legs wide open. "Please I haven't done this before...don't I'm scared."I whispered in his ear. He let out a deep low moan, "I'm loving your fear right now it's so innocent." he replied."Please...stop let me go"I said bucking my hips. I started to feel his manhood poking me in my clit. I knew what was coming next....."you're so-" he started to say as he slid three fingers into me. I winced from the pain, his fingers were not small at all and his nails were very sharp. "Stop you're hurting me!" I balled. He roughly removed his hand and I notice small speclkes of blood. WHACK!!!! his hand slapped my face so hard my head was spinning. "You're supposed to be enjoying this baby! What wrong?!?!?" he yelled in my face. "I'm sorry I'll be quiet." I cried "Good!" He repeated what he did before this time using four fingers,circling my clit roughly. I winced with every stroke. Thing turned bad to worse and he was now unzipping his pants, he entered me with out warning.

At first his pace was very fast and painful, I was relieved when he slowed down. But he was teasing, and his pace sped up faster and faster. My body was trembling from the force and pain. I begged for mercy but he put his hand around my throat and started choking me. "Plea- I ca- Stop!" He climaxed inside me and released his grip on my neck. He flopped down beside me and his dreds layed on me.  "See it wasn't that bad, love." he snickered. He then got up and put on his basketball shorts and took the video camera that was at the foot of the bed. I looked down and saw I was laying in a pool of blood mixed with ejaculation. He looked at me one more time and said," goodnight!" "Don't leave me down here like this" I called after him. "You know you're so right." he said happily. He flipped off the light and crash down beside me, wraped his arms around me. His body was so warm and comforting..wait what am I saying her just raped me!

I stayed in the basement for three days and each day he video taped me getting raped. On the second day some his friends came and they tried to touch me, they were successful. But he threw them out and apologized on their behalf.

Its be four days now and I lay awake on the bed, I'm light head from lack of food. He suddenly comes down and unties me. "You're free to go!" he smiled. "But if you tell anyone I will find you and kill you Miss Sinz." he threatened. I didn't waste no time. I quickly grabbed my stuff and left. I dint care if I was naked I ran home. My mom wasnt there, thank god so I went to my room and just went to sleep.

End Of Flashback....

Ohhhh scary right......Wish i had a stalker..jp :P..LIKE/VOTE

PEACE,LOVE,AND ABNORMALNESS