-19-

Niara

Myles and I started walking back to the car, suddenly my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was Rakeem; once again. I rolled my eyes,"Hello?" "Bae I really need to talk to you." he began. "For what?" I asked annoyed. "Please just lemme make things right. Please." he suggested. "Ugh, fine!" I answered. "Can you meet me at PF Chang's?" he offered. "That chinese resturaunt?" I sighed. "Yea." he said slowly, "Alright I'll be there,bye." I groaned." Wait.Wait before you gou, can I a least get an I love you?" he begged. Click! I then got a text from Javier that read: I'm fucking waist deep in paperwork....2nite gonna be a long one....luv you. I replied: Damn....have fun :P luv u!

I shoved my phone back down in my purse, call be a bitch but Rakeem has to learn your actions will always result in consequences. I'm not pissed at him I just want it to soak in, I want soak in the fact he hit me. I want it to eat him alive, cruel right? I slolwly turned to Myles who was happily striding beside me, "Hey boo, something came up and I gotta go out tonight. Will you be okay alone tonight?" I asked. "I'm straight." he smiled. "Besides a new episode of Futurama comes on tonight, so you know I'm straight." he continued. "Alright." I laughed.

......Same Day

7:58 p.m.

Javier's Apartment.

We rushed through the door and ran to our bedrooms, I hopped in the shower and then out. Since this is kinda like a date and I am meeting Rakeem, I decided to wear my Cassie Remix black and beige bandage dress, with some beige red bottiom Louis Vuitton stilettos. I curled my hair and applied some make up to my face. I spritz some of my Nicki Minaj Pink Friday perfume and took a look in the mirror. "BAM!" I yelled out as I jumped in front the mirror.

I heard a knock at the door, "Come in!" I answered. The door slowly opened and Myles crept in, "Damn yo ass looks huge in that dress yo, but in a good way." he laughed. "Myles, we had this talk already! You're never gonna get it!" I laughed. "We'll see about that!" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror one more time. "So who you meeting?" he blurted out. "Oh just a couple of friends." I lied. "You're lying..." he mumbled. "Alright damn you caught me! I'm meeting Rakeem." I sighed. "That creeper?" he joked. "Don't say that." I answered slowly. "As you wish." he replied as he turned to go back to his room.

I brushed it off and grabbed my keys,phone, and purse. I kissed Myles good bye and head over to the resturaunt.

PF Chang's

8:42 p.m.

I walked in slowly and a breeze hit me dead in my face. I looked around and saw men staring at my body, I looked pretty damn good. I heard some whispers and some ohhs and ahhs but the meant nothing. I walked up to the host and she pointed in the direction of where Rakeem was. He was sitting alone with his head down, twiddling his thumbs.

I finally got to the table and tapped him on the shoulder, he got up and smiled. I examined his body,his locks were pulled back; he was wearing this creme color cashmiere sweater, some black levis and a pair of brown polo boots. He sure as hell can clean up very well, he was looking me up and down hella hard. 

"Damn, you look beautiful." he smiled. "Thank you, I can say the same." I replied. He pushed out a chair for me and I sat, "So." he started to say. "So." I mimic. "How you been lately?" he smirked. "I've had better days, you?" I sighed. "It's been the worst for me, really bad." he laughed. "How?" I sympethetically asked. "Look, bae. You been stuck in my head for the last days and it's really hard to not get the urge to-" "Stalk me?" I interupted. 

He froze and just stared at me.....

Rakeem

Okay I'm starting to feel like a bitch, she reading me like a damn book. But, this look on her face got be puzzled its like that 'I know what your about to say next' type look. I'm scrambling to say the right words I need her back desperately.

"I wouldn't call it stal-" "Then what would you called it?" she interupted. I went blank, like nobody's home blank. "Rakeem?" she called. "Look. Imma be real with you, I didn't pratice what I was going to say before you came, I have no cue cards or a big ass speech about how much I love you. All I know is that I have these feelings for you that leteraly drive me fucking crazy."I explained. She leaned back in her seat and just stared at me.

I stared and her, "I love you Niara, I want to be with you and it's actually all I ever wwanted bae." I admited. "Hmm sounds familiar.." her voice cracked. I noticed her eyes started turning red, damn I'm so stupid! I'm trying to win her back and here I am bringing up old memeories. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring that up." I apologized. "You're fine, I'm just glad you now know how I felt when I needed you the most." she replied, wiping away a tear. God I wanted to fucking kill myself when she said this. I leaned foward and reached out for her hand. She slowly placed it in mine and I kissed it.

She then looked down and I saw a tear fall on the tablecloth. "What's the matter, did I say something wrong?" I hesitated. "No. I'm crying about something else." she sobbed. "Well what is it, you can tell me."I assured her. "I love you with all my heart I do, but I'm torn.But-" she paused. I braced myself for her answer. "J-Javier wants to....he wants to...." "What?" I grunted. "He wants to marry me." she cried. It felt like somebody just came and caught the lights off in my world. 

Niara

I felt Rakeem tightened up his grip on my hand, it was starting to hurt like hell. He was now a pale white color. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Well you're not gonna do it are you? he questioned. "Did he even pop the question?" he continued. "No, bu-" "Please don't do it, it's a trap. I have waited 8 fucking years to be this close to you again and I would give the world to keep it." he protested. "I-I-I don't know what to say." I hesitated. "Don't say anything." he whispered. He stood up slowly and led me out the resturaunt.

He then walked me to my car and pinned be against it. I felt a little defensive, but then I noticed a familiar car, it looked just like- oh shit! It's Elijah, I started getting nervous. I looked up at Rakeem who was staring down at me. "Something's wrong." I stated. "What?" he questioned. "Look. I did something and it has someone following me. We have to go now!" I commanded. That's when he grabbed my hand and dragged me over to his car. He through me in the car and sped off. I looked at the rear window and saw that he was following us.

I closed and started praying,Lord please help me, just this once , I know I don't talk to you much but please I need you.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....