-23-

Hello chickadees....ik i havent updated in a min, kinda caught up in school. By the way our pep rally was lame af ~>_<~ so ya..i kinda went blank in the last chapter and i can figure out how to continue so im going a couple of months ahead...ENJOY

PEACE...LOVE...AND ABNORMALNESS

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

January 6 <<<<<hehe ray ray's bday

2:45 a.m

Rakeem's house

*Dream Mode*

Rakeem

"Ahhhhhh. Right there." she moaned. I kissed her gently on her lips and I could that sent her on a ride. I felt her dig her nails in my back as I went deeper inside her. I climaxed, and let out a deep groan.

"we can't keep doing this." she whispered. "I know, but that's why I told you to stay with me." I replied. "I don't wanna hide no more Rakeem." she rolled her eyes frustrated. " Then don't." I commanded her. I kissed her again and than sat up, she did the same. "I love you Niara, I really d-"

ding...ding...ding..

I awoke out of my slumber only to find myself still in an empty bed and it was still fairly dark outside. I then rolled over and cut my alarm clock off. I sighed out loud, I keep having that dream. Am I losing it? No. Am I just sexually frustrated? Kinda. I just need her in my life, she had her baby on christmas day. Which is also my birthday, so maybe;just maybe she could consider being with me I need her I really do. I've been going through some tough time though.

It basically came to the point where as I have to take persricptions to sleep. From everything that's been happening I have a minor case of insomnia. I looked at the clock and it was 2:30 a.m., why so early in the morning I'm awake? I normally just take a jog to clear my head.

So, I got up and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, got dressed and tied my dreds back into a ponytail. I took a look in the mirror one last time and sighed. I brushed it off and headed towards the front door. While putting my ears phones in, I closed the door behind me and started running down my usual path.

I started listening to Crooked Smiled by J. Cole, it automatically made me think of Niara. I wonder how is she, and how's her

baby. I started to get thirsty so i darted across the street to a nearby target. To be honest I didn't even know one was over here.

The automatic doors slid open and I went in. I walked over to the refridgerator isle and look for a strawberry gatorade. It wasn't there so I had to settle for a grape flavored one, I fucking hate grape.

Without looking up I turned around and started to leave the isle. "Ow! Watch i-" she paused as she recognized who it was. My eyes grew large as I stood three inches away from her. "H-hey." I broke the silence. I saw her back up a few inches and the look on her face had fear all over it. She began to take a few steps back but i grabbed her arm before she could run.

" Don't go." I mumbled. Her eyes became watery, but why? Was it something I said?

"What are you doing here?" she asked while staring at the floor. "I took a jog to clear my head...what are you doing her?" I answered. She then slowly moved some hair out her face and I saw a purple mark on her face. I gased from how dark it was, " It happened again, didn't it?" I inquired.

She looked down and said nothing," I'll take that as a yes, I can't believe you'te still with him." I stated. "He's the father of my kid!" she semi-yelled. "So that's your excuse? Are you stupid or something?" I argued getting agitated. "Yes it is. I wanna leave b-, nevermind." she turned and started walking away. I caught up with her and spun her around. " I need you." I whispered. " Funny thing is, I feel like I need you to." she sobbed.

"I can rescue you." I assured her. I looked deep into her cocoa brown eyes, she stared into my green ones. "Just consider it, please." I begged. She nodded and slowly walked away.

I stood there in the isle watching her leave. It got me feeling some type of way, I thought I'd never hear those words come out her mouth. I even still thought she hated me for our little encounter last time. But no. She's different now, I can feel it. So maybe I'm stepping the right direction now. Hopefully. I just hope she wants to be with me as much as I wanna be with her. 

But this just seems to easy, I feel like something is going to happen only what?

I kinda don't like this chapter.....But I ran out of ideas. I know I have yall going in circles with Rakeem Niara...one minute they love each other the next they hate each other...but in future chap yall will find out how why Niara looks the way she does.