-32-

Once again...another chapter!

My thoughts are a lil scrambled, so this chapter might be too. :( sorry..

Big Daddy says: Keep Calm and Write on.....lml tf?

Same Night...

January 18

11:12 p.m.

Elijah's Loft

Niara

My eyes fluttered slightly and all I saw was a white ceiling, "Where am I?" I mumbled to myself. I then noticed the sound of running water, coming from a bathroom. I slowly sat up but was forced back down by this aching pain. Glancing down, I realized I wasn't dressed. "Shit!" I hissed. Who's fucking house am I in?

My adrenaline kicked in I forced my self to my feet, I steadied myself and starting searching for my clothes. While I zipped up my nike jacket the bathroom door suddenly swung open; I froze. He walked out only in his towel and water was still dripping off of him, he gave me a toothy grin that gave my body the chills. "You're not thinking about leaving, are you?" he calmly said. "I-I" I stuttered. "No need to be nervous, I'm not gonna hit you." he laughed. I didn't find anything funny, it was actually kind of offensive.

"Why was I in your bed, with no clothes on?" I asked perplexed. He turned around and started rummaging through his drawers. "Didn't you hear me?" I questioned. "You don't remember?" he replied. "Remember what?" I inquired. At this point I was becoming very irritated with him and I wanted answers right away. "I didn't sleep wi-.Oh god!" I realized. "I have to go." I rambled as I headed out his bedroom. "Wait!" he bellowed. 

I paused at the entrance, "Why are you leaving, hmm? Where are you gonna go? Back to Rakeem? Can't you see he doesn't give a shit about you!" "He does care!" I fought back. 

Elijah

"He does care!" she yelled. That's it, I'm sick of her thinking he fucking perfect! It's about time I shed some light on that little bitch. "When you found out I supposely commited sucide, how did you feel?" I questioned. "I hated you! I-I still loved you at the time." she cried. "You left me like everyone else." she continued. "It was all a lie, a cover up!" I began. "What?" she turned around. "I didn't kill myself. That night you were admitted to the hospital, I didn't know what to think so I just went home. When i got out my car to get in my house Rakeem showed up with a gun in his hand." I explained. 

"Then a fist fight broke out and I fell to the ground. Before I could get up and turn around he shot me execution style." I answered. I looked at her expression and it was unreadable. "Is that why he abandoned me at the hospital?" a tear trickled down her face. " I can't tell you his motives." I replied. She then fell her to knees and sobbed, "I can't trust anyone, not even you!" "What I just told you what happened." I voiced. "That doesn't explain Rachael and Darren! Who killed them?" she questioned. " It was me alright?" "I killed Darren and Rachael!" I answered.

She glared and at me in a way I never felt before. "I'm sorry." I replied. She then rose to her feet and left. "Gone again." I said to myself.

so like I said it was gonna be scrambled, and it was. This book is soon coming to an end so enjoy it while it last!!! 

-Tay