11: Gone

"He destroyed me, while I fixed him unwillingly."

Love was exactly defined as; exotic, forever, and deep. It was so damn true; it had been a month since I had come home, and not once did he call me or try to see if I was okay? Not once did he come to take me, the only times I had seen him were in two meetings recently. A month was passing and not once did my love for him fade away. It increased with each passing moment. I was done for good; I was loving someone who wasn't mine. Damn my life.

"Aye, let's go out, it's Friday and no work for you!" Seema sighed, fighting the midday heat in the garden. It was pretty hot, and all I wanted was to relax for once, but even I knew that in all my relaxation I would think about a certain someone which I so wanted to avoid.

"Your right, I'm bored out of my wits. I don't remember the last time we hung out!" I exclaimed, astonished at how long it had been.

"Woah, now that's my girl!" She squealed happily to have the old me. It had taken quite a long time to get me out of my depressing responsible self, I was reluctant but then even I knew he would not come after me. I had every right to be happy as long as I stayed low since being a public domain gave little freedom to top it off I was the country's number one businessman's wife.

"Where to my sweeties?" Abdullah teased, fluttering his eyelashes.

"No way, you're not invited get out," Seema yelled not liking him going I laughed. She pretended to hate him but even she knew she liked him a lot.

He narrowed his eyes, "I will. I can't leave your side, anyway." He pointed out I nodded, still laughing at them.

"He's right, dear." I chuckled sipping my fresh orange juice, I missed us a lot.

"You heard her now get out of my way." He pushed Seema out of his way and came towards me with an "Angel!" He yelled, making me laugh even more.

"I hate him so much! Hoor!" Seema whined.

"Okay, shut it let's have fun." I cheered, and we were set off to get ready. We decided we would go shopping first then lunch then a little spa time which Abdullah refused but gave in at the end when he got to know there were girls there, then we decided we would go to the funfair that was organized in an orphanage.

"Ah, Abdi this so gorgeous." I gushed in pure adoration. He bought me a stone pendant that had a place for pictures. It had a dark mixture of violet, blue, green, red, and black. The colors changed naturally in the stone, it was immensely beautiful and expensive. The chain was made of silver, it was reliable and the best to gift anyone. I got many presents from people but very leas from my loved ones and when I got them I cherished them a lot.

"It's the best and last masterpiece in the showcase, ma'am. He chose the best for the best." The salesperson informed delighted with the jewelry being sold already. The twinkle in his eye told me how brilliant the pendant was.

"It's for my sister if this turns out to be fake silver I will shove this chain down your fat gob. Understand?" Abdullah growled a little teasingly and a little seriously.

I gasped, "Abdi!" I smacked his arm.

"What! Anyway, do you like it?" He asked, ignoring the pale salesperson who wanted to faint already, I felt immensely sorry for him.

"It's fabulous. I love it, Abdi." I smiled knowing he could afford it very well. He loved to spend on me because besides me there was no family of his.

"Where's mine?" Seema yelled, fuming at Abdullah. "Uh, who are you?" He bit back.

She gasped, "I'm- I'm yours . . ." she was nothing and everything to him. I decided I was going to get them married if it was the last thing I did on earth, they were perfect for each other.