14: Searching

"Patience and faith; that's what my mother taught me. With every poisonous sip, I wait."

"What do you mean she's untraceable? I freaking trusted this task to you for a reason, don't bring such pathetic news!!" 

Musa yelled in pure rage, his patience faltering by each passing second. On one side his wife was abducted and god knew what was happening to her and the company put pressure on him. Unfortunately, without their Miss, they were not ready to work so efficiently. The media was out loosely eyeing him and his every movement like a hawk because now they knew of her kidnapping and they were not ready to back off. Giving Sheikh this one job was his only hope and chance, but unfortunately, Sheikh seemed to bring the worst news every day. It had been a week and Hoor was not found. Now he was asking himself was she even or even alive? He might be an indifferent person but he was not a monster. At the end, the girl was a human and his wife, he cared no matter how much he pretended he didn't. Hence, he was dealing with the Sheikh live on Skype since such a man never met his clients face to face. As Musa's face twisted in sheer anger Sheikh sighed heavily knowing this was the most embarrassing moment of his life. He never failed but today he felt the need to take his acquaintance's help.

"Calm down bro, I'm trying my best. I would've gotten her, but I have a feeling this kidnapping is not only about money or jealousy. This story has another side." Sheikh began, his sharp face inches away from the camera.

Musa glared at him and asked him to continue. If anything could bring the girl back in one piece, then so be it. Even his sleep had wavered ever since she had left. It was confusing to him, but he let it go for a while.

"If she does not have any enemies, then you do, and that means your enemy must've taken her. Whoever did it's clear they are extremely powerful and if so, this shows that someone from the inside is helping that enemy itself." He ended joining the hints together.

Musa growled at the nerve of the very person to do something with his wife. He knew Sheikh was right, but that didn't bring his woman back yet. "Again, where is she?" He came to the point.

Sheikh threw the glass of whiskey he had in his hand across the room, the glass smashing against the wall was heard over to Musa's private office. "I will freaking kill this kidnapper!" He growled in frustration.

"Who would do such a thing? I'm confused for the first time in my life brother." Musa sighed, not having it in him to strain his anger.

Ring, ring, ring-

"Habibie, there better be good tidings." Sheikh talked into the phone without checking its caller.

"Remind me to make you chief of my loony men." He spoke, delight written all over his face.

"Send me the address and gather my men, it's ShowTime." He cheered and glanced at the laptop screen as if it was an Oscar itself.

"Brother Allah surely has listened to your prayers!" He grinned ear to ear.

"Don't talk riddles, speak!" Musa growled out of anxiety and a slight excitement for hope.

"We found the rats, soon your Wifey will be in your arms." Sheikh gushed and took a large burning sip from his whiskey bottle and gulped down in excitement. "I'm sending you the address, follow us when we intersect. Keep low, we don't want them to know we're coming to beat their butts!" Sheikh yelled, and the screen blacked out.

Musa sat paralyzed for a forgone moment. She was finally coming back, she was finally going to be okay that's if she was alive. In Sha Allah, she will be, and he would not hold back from killing her kidnappers. He was going to find out who started all this because whoever did just declared war.