BONUS- Celebrating 4K Reads

"Don't ask why, it creates a fight and I don't like fighting."

What was he thinking? What was wrong with him? Why, WHY did he have to act like a jerk every time she tried her best to come closer to him. He was down right close on losing her TWICE yet still he didn't value her but hell did he value her to bits, without her he knew he was nothing yet he still managed to screw it all up. To top it off he had to be a retard when she talked about her father's death anniversary, sadly their marriage anniversary was on the same day and he didn't have the guts to mention it. It was Friday and Hoor was already leaving the house for work, Musa on the other hand just sat there in all of his arrogance not daring or bothering to even ask if she had breakfast or if Zehra was okay because she was no where to be seen.

"It's a big day today, many people rich and poor alike will come. Zehra will be coming later with Seema, your breakfast is ready and is getting cold. Your clothes are in the closet second hanger." She paused as if thinking if anything else was left, she had this cold touch to her tone yet it was soft like she could never be an angry person. She didn't look at Musa, "See you later Inshaa'Allah, Salaam'uAlaikam." And the door shut resounding like a slap to his Adonis face. He didn't stop her, he didn't ask her and he was now going to regret everything he has done or is doing.

He was so blown by her demeanor, she just knew how to handle things. She was a fantastic wife and mother, she did everything, her duty and work on time even if she was mad at him and not once did she complain, she loved him so much it just blinded her to do whatever it was not once asking if she felt hurt or not. He was a fool if he thought this would go longer, distance never fixed things it always got worse. Realizing what an idiot he was becoming he sprang from his position on the bed and went after her, calling her name twice. His heart beat so fast, what if she left, it was their marriage anniversary, he had to give something, anything that would let her know how much he appreciated her in his life on such a terrible day. As he went through the hall to the main foyer he found her juggling her bag upside down in sheer annoyance. He calmed down, a smile tugging his lips as she continued to swear at the bag, he walked upto her getting a waft of her elegant fragrance that pulled at his heart in a very wild manner.

"What you lo-" She screamed, she actually screamed dropping her hand bag on the marble floor staring wide eyed at him that made him smirk arrogantly, she was so out of this world and she was his, he just couldn't stop the pride that made his heart swell.

"Ya Allah Khair, Oh.." She mumbled frequently, placing a hand over her heart as she blinked and tried to settle her frightened state. Musa grabbed her forearm, dragging her to the wooden swing settled in the corner and she let him take her, she was already running late and she had a bad bad mood so she really needed to just take a breath.

"Calm down." He whispered and just then she realized how damn close they were, funny because space doesn't matter between two spouses but here, well life wasn't all jolly good show to all. Every movement, every action and word mattered and right now he was so close she could inhale his famous man cologne that just made her feel more dizzy, to top it off his lips were so close to her ear it tickled her but she choked her erratic feelings down. He simply could not use the physical motive on her, he had done enough thank you. Hoor moved away from him, feeling her frightened state vanish, he felt a pang of hurt at her moving away but he couldn't blame her, he made her feel that way.

She cleared her throat, "You needed something?" Like the good wife she was she always checked if his needs were being fulfilled. He couldn't form the words that were spinning in his head for a while now. He was the ice that not even the greatest of storms or ships could break, his facade was so solid not even a crack could make its way through all that cold surface of his.