Authors Note

Dear Readers,

Asalam'u Alaikum.

First I want to say Thank You for supporting my work so far and secondly, WOW!

I didn't know that my book would really get so many loving readers,  I really want to name them but its hard to list all 26k readers, By Allah, I am shocked till this day. Despite the book being unedited, its still loved and cherished by everyone. Again, Thank You.

Books are for our own entertainment, so of course we enjoy reading, we love reading and pray we all learn something from what we read.

I get asked many times if this book is true or if I was inspired?

For the former the answer is no, but it can be true to some extent in someone's life, somewhere in the world, a human is struggling for love, life and well everything.

It was how in Mr. Amari soul, it was written how a woman was portrayed in the eyes of a man and how a man was in a woman's. I was instantly In love because it was true, its exactly how I had portrayed Hoor to be a wise and patient woman, probably representing an unknown female out there who is struggling. Same goes for Musa, its sometimes hard to understand what a man thinks or feels, sometimes its not. Its all in the heart and mind, when souls connect, everything is crystal clear.

don't want to bore you, but I want to clear this that this book was solely for this purpose. And so are the next in series.

After PATIENCE & FAITH The tremendous journey of Hoor and Musa, there's DISTANCE, where Hoors family is yet again facing chaos of their own but never failing to love what they have been blessed with. TRUST MY LIGHT, through our most favorite family and inspirations, I conjured the tale of our mysterious life. The reality of the unseen and the seen, knotted together to show you another thrilling side of love and life, where there are no bounds to Allah's miracles.

I hope that Allah gives me the time and strength to deliver these magnificent stories to you. Inshaa'Allah SOON.

Other than that, I will edit this book soon, so forgive me for any grammatical or vocabulary mistakes, though English is my first language, I still make mistakes too so sorry.

I think that's enough, so Thank you dear readers. Hope you join me in my journey soon Inshaa'Allah, for now, don't forget to give a chance to my other book, PENITENCE which is a rural story of our mysterious lands in Pakistan, something that has the young hearts of our youth to stop.

So, stay blessed and be happy.

The struggle 🌙

The power of it all

The power of it all. 🌌

Yours truly

Anam Qureshi Hashmi

🙏❤👑

May success knock on each door.