The Beginning: Finally Found

Heya! Here's the new story! I also want you to know it starts on the "R2 Come Home". That's episode 21 of season 2! 

XXXXXX

THE BEGINNING:

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away.......

On the planet, Vanqor resides a young, force-sensitive 14-year-old girl named Ikoe.

She's been stranded on the planet for 10 years when the scheming Count Dooku shot

down her parent's ship bringing her to Coruscant to get her to the Jedi Temple

residing there. After giving an ultimatum, Dooku has kept the Jedi from finding

young Ikoe while she gets taken in by a Codeslicer.

The Codeslicer teachers her what she can before her death, leaving her wondering

why she's been stuck there for so long. Meanwhile the Jedi search fruitlessly for the

Mandalorian ship containing Duchess Satine's family. Because of Count Dooku's

scheme, they never find her and never think of searching the planet Vanqor with

its small population.

But with the sabotage of Master Mace Windu's Star Destroyer, Jedi Knight's Mace

Windu and Anakin Skywalker go down to the planet's surface to find survivors.

However, they find something different than the missing clone troopers inside

the ship.....

XXXXXX

There's gotta be something salvageable from that wreckage, Ikoe thought to herself as her speeder bike raced across the barren land toward the wreck, the engine buzzing loudly in her ears. Her hair and cloak whipped in the wind behind her as she raced between boulders. Her comm beeped and she clicked it on with a hum. "What's up?"

"Have you heard? A Venator-class Star Destroyer crashed," her main buyer said popping up as a blue-flickery hologram.

"Don't worry, I'm already on my way there. It was hard to miss."

"Ah, of course. Good luck, don't let the Gundarks bite," with that, the man vanished and she rolled her eyes.

"Huh?" she watched as a ship came down and land some distance away. She frowned at the possible new scavenger and revved her engine a bit before getting the bike to go faster. Arriving beside the wreck, she twisted the bike to a stop and looked up at the wreck, giving a soft whistle at the sheer size and the damage it obtained. Wires hung from everywhere, sparks flying off some while others just gave off a hum that flickered in and out as if it was dying. Metal was everywhere along with barrels and containers that were scattered through the ship. She pursed her lips in thought about where to strike first as she pulled her bag from the bike and slung it over her shoulders. "Ok, I think I'll strike the bridge first," she muttered with a nod and took off into the remains of the ship.

Reaching the lift, she poked her head into it and sighed at the amount of debris hanging out from the walls and floors. She undid her cloak and tied it around her waist, she then pushed her bag to rest at her back before nodding to herself. She pushed herself off the ground and slowly made her way up the shaft, using the force to push herself up when she felt confident or using it to gently push things out of the way so she could continue up. Just meters from the Bridge entrance, she stiffened in shock. She could feel two people coming to the ship, and she could only hope they had good intentions and not bad. But she didn't feel like waiting to figure it out.