A Reunion

Sorry about this huge delay. This month is like.......REALLY stressful as I finish the semester. Don't be surprised if there isn't another update until like next month. This May is tough with three big, time-consuming assignments. Not to mention, I'm just doubting myself so much about my choice of degree and/or career. So yeah, literally everything has come to keep me from doing anything fun this month it seems. I'll be seeing a therapist provided by the college to try clearing my head hopefully in time but we'll see.

To my readers graduating, Congrats! I'm proud of you guys! So, enjoy this fun short chap.

Ashoka's Life Day went well for the group. They were all at the Temple and Ikoe and Iri, Barriss, Rex, and a few others worked together to create Ahsoka's favorite traditional Shilian dish and surprise her at lunch. At the late meal, they got to see her open Padme and Anakin's gift with a smile before putting it on.

They then all went out the next day to help her find some new clothing as she realized she needed a change of style since her current look was a bit questionable. Anakin and Obi-Wan accompanied them and they ran into Padme and Riyo Chuchi who were doing some shopping as well.

Overall it was a fun way to relax and in the end, both the 501st and 212th both wished Ahsoka a happy Life Day.

As it was, other things called for her attention, one such thing was joining Master Windu, Healer Che, and Commander Fox to oversee Boba's hearing. Already, Omega was being escorted to the Temple by the new group of Shinies that were to join the Coruscant Guard. As they stood just behind Boba who sat in front of the group deciding his fate, she let the introduction flow over her as she centered herself in the Force.

She could feel Boba's worry and knew Master Windu and Healer Che did as well. When Boba glanced back at them when the group started talking to them, well it felt more like interrogating, Ikoe sent him a small encouraging smile. Master Windu's, Healer Che's, and Commander Fox's words washed over her as they reported their thoughts about how Boba has changed in his time in the prison. She could barely believe its been almost 2 years since Boba was first put in.

"And your thoughts, Padawan Kryze?" the head speaker asked and Ikoe nodded, pulling her wandering thoughts back to her even as she glanced over at the three who nodded faintly to her.

"I believe Boba has changed for the best, sir. When I first visited him, I could sense how afraid and angry he was at the galaxy. He was abandoned when his buir died and only had Aurra Sing to guide him. She used him and pulled on his want to avenge his father to get what she wanted. But as we kept meeting, he opened up and slowly let those feelings of anger and fear go. He's gotten closer to his brothers and I have no doubt he'll get better. I believe he will continue to grow and become a better man when he's placed in the Temple's hands," she said and the group slowly nodded.

"So you agree with the others. But how do his...brothers help him?" he asked next, a clear distaste in his voice as he said brothers.

"Easy. Before he was isolated from them by misplaced worry on his buir's side. So he had no one to turn to when he needed them most after witnessing his father's death. While in prison, he's already got to know and gotten close to his brothers who run the prison, he's gotten better. He gets to learn from them and knows he's not alone anymore," she replied.

"And how will the Jedi control him?"

She bristled at that, watching Boba recoil at the word, and felt more than saw Fox's own reaction to the word. She took a step forward and looked at the group intently even as Master Windu placed a hand on her shoulder. She took a steadying breath and grounded herself in Mace's steady presence as she glared at the group with a look she's seen many times on her Aunt's face when dealing with unpleasant people.