Turning Around

OG CHAP WITH REWRITTEN CHAP BEFORE SO OUT OF ORDER NOW THIS IS YOUR WARNING THAT YOU WILL BE CONFUSED IF YOU CONTINUE READING

Heya! Just thought I'd remind those who wondered why Dooku wanted Iko to read Lost, either all the way or just chap 4. Ok well, review! Luv ya!

XXX Iko's POV XXX

I blinked hard and looked around. My vision slowly cleared and I saw that I was in a cell. Soon two droids came and opened the cell and came toward me. I tried to lunge at them but my hands and feet were bound together and my feet were chained to the ground. I fell to the ground and I looked at the droids scowling.

The last thing I remember was a crash in my room and I looked into a stranger's eyes. He had tried to take me without me waking up but I did. I had grabbed my lightsaber and I fought him for a little until I was over encumbered by his power and my dizziness.

He had lightsaber that looked like a Jedi's lightsaber but he wasn't a Jedi. He fought well like he got training from a Jedi. He got me on my knees and hit me on the head and I went unconscious.

The droids grabbed my arms and pulled me up and dragged me out of the cell. We soon were in Dooku's office and they threw me forward. I tried breaking my fall but couldn't. I grunted and looked up at Dooku who sat at his desk. "Welcome, Iko Kryze."

"Dooku." I narrowed my eyes at him. "What do you want? You know I won't join you."

"I know that." He stood up and walked to stand in front of me. "Why is she wearing these restraints? Take them off." My brow furrowed as the droids took off my restraints. I rubbed my wrists.

"Why did you take the restraints off?" I asked suspiciously. He shrugged casually.

"Because I mean you no harm. I saved you from the man that kidnapped you. Would rather I had left you to him? He probably was going to kill you." I nodded slowly and stood up.

"Thank you." I still looked at him suspiciously. "I shall be going then." I said.

"I shall walk you to the door." Dooku said. I walked through the door and droids watched me walk by. I soon heard a scream and looked at Dooku. I followed the scream down corridors and stumbled all the way. Soon I stumbled through a door to see Satine being shot.

"Noooo!" I fell to me knees. I heard a yell and looked up to see Obi, Kia, Korkie, his friends and Bo all being killed also. I stood up and grabbed Dooku's lightsaber and ignited it. I ran forward and started slashing at the man that killed my friends. Once I killed him I fell to my knees and started sobbing. I let go of Dooku's ligtsaber and brought my hands to my face.

I felt hands on my shoulders.

"We can avenge everyone." Dooku said behind me. I knew I couldn't but I just lost all the people I cared about deeply. Something snapped inside me that has been so carefully safe with the help of my friends. "You lost everyone. I came to you on Vanqor to help you and you refused. I come to you again to help you. Do you want help to avenge everyone you lost?"

I swiped the remains of the tears and looked up at Dooku.

XXX Dooku's POV (rare) XXX

When Iko turned and looked up at me I smile inwardly. Her eyes were flickering yellow and I saw that they were mostly yellow. I'm confident she will say yes. "Yes. Help me avenge their deaths." She finally said. Her eyes flickered one more time before staying yellow with red around the irises. I nodded agreement.

"Why don't you rest for the day and tomorrow we'll start." She nodded and a droid led her to a room to rest. The people got up and turned off their hologram disguises. "Good job. You have successfully made Iko join the dark side. Thank you." The Bounty Hunters that I hired left the building.

I have done it finally! I thought triumphantly. I will make sure she stays in the dark and never find out her friends live. I left the room and went to my office. I pulled up a hologram to Grievous. "Yes, Dooku?" Grievous coughed after and looked at me.

"Grievous, you need to make sure Iko's friends don't arrive to save her." I told him.

"Yes, Dooku." I turned off the comm and started laughing.

XXX

I brought Iko to the courtyard and had us facing each other meters apart. I lifted the pillars, that came apart, into the air. I then set them down and gestured to them. "Your turn, Iko." She nodded and closed her eyes. She then held her arms up and the pillars groaned. She thrust her arms out and the pillars then floated up.

"That's it. Use your anger to strengthen the Force you use." Dooku said. She then pulled up the rest of the pillars and raised them above our heads. She lowered the pillars and looked at me with a fierce grin. "You got it. Your a fast learner."

"I don't want to be helpless. I want to make sure no one else that's my friend gets killed." She said. I nodded and we continued the lesson. A few times I had to shoot lightning at her but she learns.

Days pass and Iko grows stronger with the dark side. I grow confident that Iko will be the thing that turns the war around. She'll be the secret weapon that the Republic will dread.

XXX Iko's POV XXX

I closed my eyes and held my hands out. I felt the dummy float up and I pulled it toward me. I opened my eyes right as it landed in my hands. I squeezed the dummies throat and grinned menancingly and turned to Dooku. Dooku nodded and walked up to me. He patted my shoulder. "Your ready." I grinned ferousicly.

"Let's get that dumb Republic." I growled out. I heard yelling and looked around. A droid came running up to us.

"A small ship is coming this way!" The droid yelled. We all looked up as a ship came flying down and I instantly recognized it.

"Jedi." I snarled.

XXX

Heya! Whatcha think? I think this is pretty cool so please tell me. Review! Luv ya!