Attack On Kamino

Here it is! The Battle of Kamino! This is 6 months after Rishi Outpost and is just over 2 months since Ikoe her arm. So when this takes place, Hevy and Ikoe have been approved to move about for a week. Also, she'll be fully in her age 16 outfit. Anyways, Enjoy!

Ikoe smiled at Hevy as they walked down the ramp just behind Obi-Wan and Anakin. She didn't particularly care about protocol at that moment as she let Hevy and his batchmates use her presence as comfort as they entered Kamino. Blue was walking beside Cody as the rest of the men unloaded after them. "Masters Kenobi and Skywalker, Padawan Kryze, welcome to Kamino," Master Ti greeted as she approached them with one of the lead Kaminoan scientists.

"Greetings, Generals," the Kaminoan said.

"I wish our arrival wasn't under such circumstances. We believe Grievous is planning a Separatist attack on Kamino," Obi-Wan said regretfully.

"But the Republic blockade is far too strong. They would not dare," the Kaminoan argued and Ikoe sighed as Obi-Wan waved them off. She followed after Fives, Echo, and Hevy.

"You know, it feels like yesterday we were here," Echo said as they watched a group of cadets walk past and Ikoe had a smile at that as three of the cadets nodded faintly with smiles at them.

"I mean, we were just here not that long ago," Fives argued, earning nods from his brothers. As they walked, they came across 99 holding some blaster rifles that he eventually dropped. An older cadet glanced back toward 99 but continued on, earning a frown from Ikoe as their small group made their way over. "Hey, 99!" Fives called.

"Ha, Echo. Fives. Hevy. Ikoe," 99 said with a smile that the group returned.

"It's good to see you again, 99" Hevy said and 99 nodded at that.

"So, why have you returned to Kamino?" 99 asked.

"The Generals received word of an impending attack here," Fives said softly and 99 straightened up as best he could.

"Well, how can I help?" 99 asked.

"It is unlikely they would reach the surface but..." Ikoe started but trailed off in thought as a siren started through the building. "Make sure the cadets are safe," she said and 99 nodded before rushing past. Red lights took over and she nodded to the men as a comm came through requesting the three. "Go, I have a feeling I'm needed elsewhere," she said and they both rushed toward the hangers. While she went to the men getting into position, the three went over to one of the Commander's that was directing the men. She stood in front of the men as an assault craft punched through the doors. Seeing one of its extension arms moving, she pulled the troopers about to be hit out of the way before rushing forward.

With a shout, she quickly got to work cutting down the droids popping out of the first craft before another two joined. Grunting, she divides her attention before using her lightsaber and throwing the droids into the men's line of fire. "Kill them all!" a rough-sounding voice called out.

"More like, we kill you!" she called out and the cyborg paused, looking at her intently even as his droids were quickly dwindling in numbers. "Commander, spread your men out elsewhere. I've got this," she called, however, she paused when the cyborg pulled out two lightsabers. "So you must be Grievous," she growled out and Grievous laughed but it soon turned to coughing. "Sounds like you shouldn't be battling," she taunted.

"Your blade will make a fine addition to my collection," Grievous said, turning on his lightsabers, smug at seeing her pause.

"I will get those lightsabers back and honor those you've murdered," she said before rushing forward. She could only grunt as she blocked his attacks before turning towards dodging instead. She didn't want to risk her mechanical arm being damaged from Grievous's devastating blows. She quickly tapped her commlink to send out a message to Obi-Wan. "Master, I've found Grievous," she said quickly before cutting it off to focus.