The Citadel

Ok, here's the Citadel. It's going to be quick yes, bc honestly, I don't think I could survive making it longer. While I was writing this I was also planning the Umbara Arc, yes it's happening here, n writing that outline plan also *hurts*. That ARC has to be thought ahead n not just written on the fly cuz so much seems to happen in it. Not to mention, I'd prolly push it back until it was time n that wouldn't be smart. So yeah. RIP my emotional well-being.

"Master!" Ikoe called as she came to a stop before Obi-Wan and nodded to Master Koon who nodded to her. "Master Koon. I heard about the mission. I've researched everything I could about it and I feel that I should join you. I could help," she said and Obi-Wan sighed softly as he shared a look with Master Koon. "Master Koon can stay," she said and Master Koon nodded as they both looked at her.

"Ikoe, this isn't just any rescue mission. From your research, you know what the Citadel was built for. It was made to house Jedi who have lost their way. That is not a place for Padawans," Obi-Wan said and Ikoe frowned.

"I know. But you know what I've been through. Many things that Padawans shouldn't go. I would be a help," Ikoe argued.

"This is a do or die mission, Ikoe," Obi-Wan said and Ikoe straightened upright as she looked between the two.

"He is right, Ikoe. This will be no simple mission," Master Koon said.

"Yes, I know. But as you also know, Vanqor wouldn't be a place you would leave a Padawan alone either, but for the last five years there I had been alone. I truly believe that I could be of help to your mission, as another pair of eyes," she rebutted and Obi-Wan sighed as he shared a look with Master Koon.

"Seems like you have another joining your mission," Master Koon said and Obi-Wan rolled his eyes.

"Very well. You've made an excellent point, Ikoe. Come on then," he said and Ikoe smiled as she followed Obi-Wan to the hanger, clasping her hands behind her back. She listened as Anakin came over to talk softly with them, looking over at her in surprise before they continued on with him checking in on R2, causing her to chuckle as she heard the commentary with the battle droids. She froze in shock when they went toward the carbon freezing machine.

"Carbon freezing?" she asked and Obi-Wan glanced over Ikoe briefly before looking at Anakin.

"That does seem...." he started and Anakin waved him off.

"Hey, you wanted to shield us from the life-form scanners. And this will do so," Anakin said as they found their places but Ikoe stood back and waited, taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"Uh, are we sure this thing is safe? I don't want to end up a wall decoration," Fives said worriedly and Ikoe sent him a nervous smile that he returned.

"Try to relax. We'll be unfrozen as soon as we arrive," Obi-Wan said and Hevy clapped Fives' shoulder before taking his place by Ikoe as they waited.

"Don't worry, I've seen some Bounty Hunters do this for their bounties, typically, they don't cause too much trouble," she replied.

"Too much!?" Fives shouted but he couldn't say anything as they went down.

"It'll be fine, Commander," Hevy said and Ikoe took a deep breath once more as she nodded.

"Yes, you're right," she agreed, watching as her Master and the others were lifted frozen. She could only shake herself as she and Hevy moved to their own spots and nodded to the operator. She couldn't help the flinch when the machine started up.

Ikoe groaned as she rolled out her neck and stretched out her arms. "Hey, Snips," Anakin greeted before they all paused in shock.

"Hey, Master," Ahsoka greeted.