Overlords

Here it is! The Mortis Arc! Also, Ikoe is mid-transitioning outfits here. She'll be wearing the dress but her gloves and vambraces are from her 14-year-old outfit, after the Mortis ARC she'll have new gloves and vambraces. Enjoy!!

"Ikoe," Obi-Wan stopped her before they could enter the ship to head out to the coordinates. He waved Anakin and Ahsoka on while Ikoe turned to him with a tilt of her head.

"Yes, Master?" she asked, smiling softly as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's your Life Day today and I wanted to give this to you earlier but then there was an emergency Council meeting. I had your Aunt help me with it as we know you've been learning more about the Galaxy and Mandalore," he explained as he pulled out a small box. She carefully took it from him and opened it, her smile softening as she looked at the gold chain with a crescent moon pendant that had a star on the chain. "She thought it would be a good tribute to the Ka'ra of old legend," he continued and she leaned in to hug him.

"Thank you, Master. I love it," she said before carefully pulling the necklace out and holding it to Obi-Wan. "Could you?"

"It would be my pleasure," he replied, taking the necklace and wrapping it around her neck as she pulled her hair out of the way. "There. It looks perfect," he said when she turned around and beamed at him. After pocketing the small box, they boarded the Etta-class shuttle.

"Pretty," Ahsoka commented, earning a smile from Ikoe as their masters got the ship started.

"Obi-Wan and my aunt got me it," she said and Ahsoka smiled at that. Soon, they were taking off and jumping to hyperspace. The entire flight there was silent as everyone thought about what they could possibly be heading to.

Once they were at the coordinates, Anakin contacted the Jedi Cruiser they were supposed to meet. "Rex. Rex, do you read me?" Anakin said once he saw Rex's hologram pop up. "We're at the rendezvous point awaiting your arrival. Where are you?" he asked, tapping away at a few buttons to keep the ship steady and the transmission going.

"Sir, we are at the rendezvous point, and there's no sign of you on our scanners," Rex reported, confused.

"Oh, come on. That's impossible. Something's wrong. We're at the exact coordinate where the distress signal originated, but there's nothing here. Rex is at the exact same coordinates, and he's not here," Anakin complained, but it was understandable.

"This is getting interesting," Obi-Wan commented.

"More like weird," Ikoe whispered, earning a nod from Ahsoka.

"Unable to find you. Where are you, sir?" Rex asked but his hologram went in and out with static distorting his voice.

"Something's blocking the signal," Ahsoka reported as she looked at the instruments in front of her. But then a distorted humm sounded as everything on the ship turned off, causing everyone to look around alarmed. Obi-Wan started rapidly pressing a few button sequences in the hopes of turning the ship back on with Anakin a second behind him to no avail.

"Not good," Obi-Wan commented.

"Everything's dead, even the life support," Ahsoka reported and Ikoe looked at their masters in worry as Ahsoka gripped Anakin's chair.

"Hmm, this is really strange," Anakin agreed, but then everything staggeringly hummed back to life.

"There. See? Nothing to be concerned about after all," Obi-Wan replied but received three unimpressed looks in response.

"No, it should be concerning that our actually in-good-shape ship just powered down for no reason with no one doing anything," Ikoe said, earning a nod from the other two.