Finishing Up

OG CHAP WITH REWRITTEN CHAP BEFORE SO OUT OF ORDER NOW THIS IS YOUR WARNING THAT YOU WILL BE CONFUSED IF YOU CONTINUE READING

Heya! Last chap (hopefully)! Ok, review! Luv ya! So, without further ado....*gestures to story* the last chap. :)

XXX

I look around and smile to myself. Mace and me look around satisfied as the last of the clones get on a ship. Finally, after weeks of clones coming and going, all the clones are free from the chip. Mace and I board the ship and we fly back to Coruscant with the clones. During the long weeks Mace and I took turns with other Jedi to make sure the Kaminoans followed through.

It may have taken a long time but it was worth it. Only one of the clones went bad along with the one that got me thinking of the chips. But at least, now we won't have to worry about the clones being turned against us.

We soon arrive at the Temple and I get out and look around. Obi and Satine stand at the docking bay door and I head over to them. Anakin stood behind looking around anxiously. I nod my head back. "He's ok." Anakin nods and heads over to where Mace stood talking to Rex. I laugh softly at it.

Anakin and Rex are close, they go on almost every mission together so I get why Anakin would worry. I hug Satine and look over at Obi. He draped his arm around my shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Good to see you again." Obi said. I nodded and saw Snips and Kia coming over. I waved to them and they walked over to us.

"We missed you." Snips said hugging me. Once she let go Kia hugged me also.

"I missed you guys too. Why don't you go give Rex your sentiment. He missed you also." I told Snips. She waved and headed over to Anakin and Rex. "Have you found Grievous?" I asked Obi. His face darkened slightly.

"No, he keeps slipping away." Obi growled. "But the Independent Systems are slowly joining the Republic. The Senate is doing what it can to make the Republic better so that they join us. There are the occasional system whose difficult but we get them to join. But Mandalore will be difficult. The Jedi Council is coming up with a plan to free Mandalore."

I nod and grab Satine's hand. "It will be ok. Mandalore knows that you escaped from Maul's clutches and live. They will welcome you once Mandalore is liberated." I smiled reassuringly toward her.

"I know. But once free the Mandalorian people will need help recovering. I've received messages from Bo telling me everything. I've seen pictures of the city in ruin. Bo and the other Death Watch members who rebelled are doing their best to protect the people." Satine smiled fondly at mentioning her sister.

"Everything will be fine once the war is over." I tell her. I smile at her and she smiles back. Soon, once the war is over, Satine and Obi will marry, Padmé and Anakin will be able to raise their kids in peace once they're born and Yoda will also train me to meditate and 'speak' with the Force.

He thinks because of my wisdom, from helping the Jedi from falling from the path of light, that I'd be a great Jedi Master and might even be Grand Master of the Jedi Council and Temple once he dies. I'm honored by him for his thoughts that I'd make a Grand Master. I sigh in relief because I have a feeling that Grievous will be found soon.

XXX Few Weeks Later XXX

Obi has returned from the planet Utapau with great news. He came into the cafeteria and sat with Satine, Kia and me. "Grievous is dead." I looked up in disbelief and he nodded. "He is. With this news Yoda believes the Clone Wars will end soon and then we can focus our attention on helping Mandalore." Obi said squeezing Satine's hand.

"That would be nice to have help getting Mandalore back." Satine said. I nodded and smiled in relief, the war will be over.
"It didn't seem like the war would ever end." I said. Satine nodded and we ate in companionable silence. After a while Mace came in and came over to us.

"The last of the independent systems have come back to the Republic. We also went to where Grievous planned and got back the lightsabers he took. The Jedi that fell to him will receive a proper funeral." Mace said. He smiled relieved and looked a little happy.

"Iko, when you finish training with Obi and after Obi's wedding," Mace looked at Obi, a smirk on his lips, "he wants you to come to him and start training to become the next Grand Master." I nodded.

"This is both exciting and nerve-wracking. I don't understand why Yoda wants me to become Grand Master even though I fell to the Dark Side." I said looking down at the floor. I see Mace kneel and he raised my chin with his hand.

"It's because of you falling that he wants to train you. From you falling you know more about the Force and can help teach Younglings. With what happened, you know more and more wise than before. He's very wise, he knows what he's doing." Mace said and I smiled relaxed and relieved. I nodded and went back to eating. Looks like Obi's wedding will be soon.

XXX

I smile as Satine said 'I do' to the pastor. "You may now kiss the bride." He said. Obi smiled and leaned forward and kissed Satine. I smiled as people either clapped or cheered. Obi linked arms with Satine and walked back down the aisle and I followed after them with the other bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Anakin and Padmé walked in front of me and Kia walked beside me. A few other people whose names I don't remember walked behind us. We went to the reception and sat at the table while Obi and Satine walked around. Once the reception finished I went back to the Temple and went to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day, I'll start my training with Yoda to become Grand Master.

I stand up from my bedroll and picked up my lightsabers. I then walk over to the Council's meeting room and sat in front of Yoda. "Ready to begin, Padawan Kryze?"

"Yes, Master Yoda." I smiled and we began our lesson.

XXX

Heya! So, that's the end of Found a New Padawan. If you want me to do a sequel, tell me. I already had a person asking, and I'd like to give a shout out to luna (guest) for requesting that I do another one. Your amazing luna! Thanks for all the support you've given me these past months. I love you guys. I'll probably do a sequel once I finish one of the other stories I'm writing. Again, I love ya!