The Hunt is On

Ikoe smiled as she trained with Ashoka in the training room of the Jedi Temple. The two girls grunted as they fought each other with Ashoka giving tips and pointers as they fought so that Ikoe got better. Ikoe panted as she managed to finally best Akshoka and got her on her back and holding her lightsaber. Obi-Wan entered the room then and clapped, causing the two to look over at him. "Very good, Ikoe," he praised and Ikoe smiled at that.

"Thank you, Master. However, this is the first time I've managed to best Ashoka," she replied and Ashoka laughed as she got up and grabbed her lightsaber back.

"Well, you do have to start somewhere. Besides, 1 out of 4 fights isn't bad," Ashoka replied and Ikoe slowly nodded.

"I guess your right. It would be more embarrassing to have one zero fights against you," she replied and Ashoka nodded.

"Exactly!" Obi-Wan held back a chuckle at Ashoka's response and simply smiled.

"Well. I've gotten a mission to go after Ziro who escaped prison thanks to the hostage situation at the Senate Building. We should head over to the docking platform to wait for Quinlan Vos. Cody is already waiting for us," he replied and Ikoe smiled as she flicked the switch to her lightsaber letting the blade disappear before hooking it onto her belt.

"Of course, Master!" she replied as she then made her way over to Obi-Wan who headed out of the room. She waved back to Ashoka before the door closes behind the two and they head over to the docking platform where Cody is waiting, looking up at the sky for the ship that would be bringing Quinlan. "Hi, Cody!" Ikoe greeted and Cody turned to them and nodded with a smile.

"Hello, Commander," Cody greeted as they stopped next to him. "General, you seem troubled," Cody commented and Obi-Wan sighed.

"Quinlan Vos has that effect," Obi-Wan replied with a shake of his head as he glanced up at the sky once more.

"That Jedi does have quite the.....reputation," Cody said after a pause and Ikoe snorted at that.

"You need a minute to figure out if the reputation is good or bad?" she retorted and Cody has a long-suffering sigh leave him at that. A cheeky grin grew on Ikoe's lips as Obi-Wan fondly shook his head.

"I'll leave you to interpret that pause," Cody replied patting her head and Ikoe mock scowled at him as she moved away and pushed her fingers through her hair to fix it slightly. She stuck her tongue out at him as she pushed some locks of hair that escaped behind her ears. The two watched and saw the choppy remains of her first Padawan braid. It was jagged-edged and stuck out despite what Obi-Wan can guess was a valiant try at pushing it down.

Regret filled him with the knowledge that he had essentially put her through that by sending her over there that faithful day. Cody patted Obi-Wan's shoulder as he watched a flash of regret go over Obi-Wan's face. "How's the knick healing?" Obi-Wan asked as Cody turned away to let Obi-Wan do this without anyone watching. Ikoe raised a hand to the area and felt the rough fluff of hair and shrugged.

"I can't really see it but I believe it's healed," she replied and Obi-Wan gestured to her.

"May I then?" he asked and she nodded, knowing that he needed this to feel better.

"Sure," she answered, turning her head a bit and pulling her hair over her other shoulder. Obi-Wan's glove felt wait as he pushed the half-inch-long lock to and fro to look around the area for the knick.

"Looks like it healed all the way," he replied stepping back and Ikoe nodded with a smile.

"I figured. But better safe than sorry," she replied with an easy smile that had Obi-Wan returning it.