Rescue

OG CHAP WITH REWRITTEN CHAP BEFORE SO OUT OF ORDER NOW THIS IS YOUR WARNING THAT YOU WILL BE CONFUSED IF YOU CONTINUE READING

Heya! Look at this, it's almost over. That's really sad. Also, I won't do season 6 of your wondering. It's because Snips isn't there really anymore, that and I'm not allowed to see the last like 6 or so episodes left without my sister and her friend. Yesh, its going to be a while. But sadly there are only probably 3 more chaps left. *sobbing* Review. *more sobbing* Love ya! (P.S. there will be violence in this chap so be warned.)

XXX 3rd Person POV(still) XXX

"So, from our contact on Mandalore, it seems that Death Watch has gotten the people to side with them. Though reluctantly. It seems Iko got them wondering what they're up to before she got shot." Mace said.

"It was here she got shot." Anakin said pointing to the square. "So, the blast had to come from this direction." He made a path of fire to Iko's location. "She fell and was caught by people. She, her brother, Korkie, and his friends went into hiding then because he then caused another rift through the crowd."

"Then she got caught from what is happening to Obi." Secura said. "But we can't be sure if she was caught or just was in battle and got hurt."

"Also, the contact said he saw Iko fighting this big man. Said he heard Iko say Savage. Anywhere Savage is, his brother is there also." Obi said. Suddenly the comm is beeping and Obi pressed a button. A hologram of Korkie pops up and he looks concerned.

"Jedi Temple. This is Korkie, I'm on Mandalore and we need your help. Maul and Savage are here with the help of Death Watch. They have taken Iko and Satine hostage." Korkie looks hesitant to say something.

"Is there anything else?" Obi asked.

"Yes, I believe they're torturing Iko to get revenge on you, Obi." Korkie said. Obi nodded and then he clutched his stomach as pain comes again from his bond with Iko.

"Looks like they're doing it again." Anakin said. "Let's go."

"Obi you, Anakin and your Padawan, Snips, Secura and her Padawan, Kia, will go. Get a feel for the situation there. Once you do, report." Mace said. They nodded and headed out.

XXX Iko's POV XXX

I look up as my cell door opens. Two guards come in and drag me out and I hiss in pain. My wounds from yesterday still hurt like crazy. But I don't think Maul cares. He just cares about how much pain he can cause me and to an extent how much pain that causes Obi. Soon I'm back in the throne room in front of Maul.

The guards toss me forward and I land on my hands and knees. "Hold her up." They grab my upper arms and pull me up right. "Ready for more pain?" Maul sneered.

"Not really, but I assume that was a rhetorical question and my answer even if it wasn't rhetorical doesn't matter." I replied. Maul just stood up and walked over to me. He ignited his lightsaber and put it by me throat.

"I could kill you right now." He pushed his lightsaber closer. I could feel the heat of the blade burning my throat. "But, I won't. That would be merciful to Obi which he doesn't deserve. No I'll keep torturing you to bring pain to him." He laughed menacingly as he cut his lightsaber across my chest. I yelled out in pain.

Maul laughed and continued to burn and cut me. I couldn't help yelling out or gasping. My body burned as if it was on fire. Obi, please help me, I thought. Maul went behind me and I felt him slash his blade on my back and shoulders. It felt like days had gone by as he tortured me but really only hours hd gone by.

Obi, don't leave me here for dead. Please endure the pain as I have. Save me from Maul and the pain he inflicts. My eyes teared up and a few tears trickled down my cheeks. Suddenly Maul stops hurting me and I try to look back. I turn to see him raise his lightsabers hilt up and bring it down. It hits my head with a loud Thud!

The guards let go and I fall forward. I lay on the ground stunned. I try looking around and only see Maul, Savage and a few Death Watch members, including the ones that brought me here. Vizsla hasn't been here since the first day I was captured, which was a week ago. "Where's..... Vizsla? Didn't..... he want.... to see.... me..... tortured too?" I managed to gasp out.

"Dead." He said curtly. He then continued cutting and burning me. Suddenly there was crash behind me and more glass and wood bit into my body and I gasped out.

XXX Obi's POV XXX

I hissed in pain as I felt Iko's pain again. It's been like this for a week before we finally made a plan and got to Mandalore. "Where's Korkie?" I asked Secura who had the map on her. She pulled it out and turned it on.

"In that building." She pointed to a building ten meters away from us. I nodded and we headed over to it. Anakin, and Kia followed behind us. We entered the building and looked around. In the distance was Korkie and his friends sitting in front of a broken door.

"Korkie?" I called out. Korkie stood up and came over to us.

"Do you have a plan?" Korkie asked. I nodded and looked sadly at Korkie. His only live family member being tortured. I hunch over and groan out.

"Yes.....we do. Better.....do it.....quick. Torture.....worse." I said. They nodded and we headed out. We run to the palace and hear Iko gasp loudly and then a thud. I jerked my head to the door and they nodded. Anakin, Secura and I all put our hands up and Forced push the door. It crashed open in a explosion of glass and wood. We hear a gasp and walk into the room.

On the floor near the throne laid Iko. Her body covered with burns and cuts. On her head, a bump that was already starting to trickle with blood. "Iko." I forced myself not to run toward her battered body that lay meters away.

"Well, well, well. The mighty Obi-Wan has finally come. I didn't think you were going to come after a week of me torturing your dear Padawan." Maul sneered at me.

"Get Iko out of here. Meet up with Korkie, after he's rescued Satine, at the ship while Anakin, Secura and I deal with Maul and Savage." I whispered. They nod and get ready to run to Iko. I nod and we rush forward to Maul and Savage. As we fight I catch glimpses of Iko being help by Kia and Snips.

As I battle Maul I notice that Savage's lightsaber is cut down the middle. Iko, I thought. Once I see that Snipa and Kia got Iko out of the room I call out to Anakin and Secura. "Let's go." They nod and do one last move before running to the ruined door. I run after them and we catch up with Snips and Kia.

I grab Iko from them and carry her so that we go faster. We make our way to the ship and see Satine waiting at the bottom looking around. She looks at us and starts waving at us frantically. We rush onto the ship and close the raamp.

XXX

Heya again! Sorry it took so long to update this chap. I was hanging with a friend this afternoon and I had to redo an art project for a class that my annoying eldest sister had basically ruined so that I had to remake it. And it took me originally hours the first time! UUGGHHH!! I hate sisters sometimes. Well, review! Love ya!