Understanding Things

Ikoe was humming under her breath as she watched Hevy train with Master Plo and some guards. Fives and Echo were watching intently with a Jedi Healer also keeping watch. Commander Wolffe was a breath of fresh air for Hevy she could tell. Wolffe somehow could tell when Hevy became frustrated and knew when to stop, with Plo chatting to the guards and Healer to give his Commander and Hevy some semblance of privacy. She watched as the two went over to just offer silent support to their brother. She walked over to Plo who nodded to her, somehow able to convey a smile to her despite the breath mask covering his mouth.

"Yes, Padawan Ikoe?" he greeted and she had to smile in response.

"Master Plo. I was going to go visit...someone you know in the prison and talk to them," she said softly, and Plo nodded in understanding.

"I have tried speaking with him but he does not seem to be for talking. May you have succeeded where I failed. May the Force be with you," Plo said and Ikoe nodded with a smile.

"Thank you, Master Plo. May the Force be with you," Ikoe repeated, earning a nod from Plo before nodding to the others and leaving the room.

The trip to the prison was quick with Blue at the wheel. He kept asking questions about why she was going to the Prison and who she was visiting. She was happy to hear him talk about being excited to see his brothers there. When they landed, Commander Fox walked toward them while leaving the two guards he was speaking with. "Commander Ikoe, Captain Blue. What brings you to the Prison?" he asked and Ikoe gave a soft hum as she jumped from the speeder with Blue a second behind her.

"I wanted to speak with Boba Fett. I thought maybe I could help him," she replied and Fox nodded at that since he's often seen some Jedi come to speak to some prisoner.

"And him?" he jerked his head over at Blue who pulled his bucket off to smile.

"Figured she should have someone with her on the way over. Afterward, there's enough Vod here to keep her safe, I figured I'd visit some of our Vod," he explained and Fox gave a short jerk of a nod.

"You better not distract any that are on shift, Captain," Fox said and Blue nodded. "I'll take you to Boba's cell," Fox continued and Ikoe nodded, following after Fox with Blue beside her. At some point, Blue broke off presumably to find the break room for the Vod not on shift. Soon, Fox led her onto a moving platform and inputted the cell they were heading to. Prisoners growled or glared at them as they went past and Ikoe frowned.

"Commander Fox, do you know why Boba was sent here, a supermax prison, instead of, say, any other prison?" Ikoe asked and Fox looked over at her in thought before looking forward once more.

"He took down a Star Destroyer and was an accomplice in many vod deaths. He is considered a danger thus he cannot be trusted in any other prison," he answered however her frown didn't leave her lips.

"If he were to change...what then?" she asked and Fox turned to face her once more.

"What do you mean?" he asked instead of answering.

"Well, he's been angry since Jango was killed. And he's had no one but ruthless Bounty Hunters care for him with the threat of being killed if he wasn't as ruthless. If I helped him get over the past and help him get closer to his brothers, what would happen then?" she clarified and watched as Fox looked ahead.

"I'm not sure. Perhaps the Jedi Council would be able to answer your question," Fox answered at last and Ikoe nodded at the answer, her frown changing into a neutral expression instead. The last couple of minutes to the cell were silent. Once they reached the cell, a frown threatened to appear at seeing Boba huddled in a corner alone. "You have a visitor Boba," Fox called out and Boba looked up and scowled at her.