Destruction of Rishi Outpost

Hope your excited! Here's the second half of Rishi Station! Enjoy!

"We can use the LT. This moon freezes for over half the year. We use liquid tibanna as fuel to heat the base," Echo said when they all moved down toward the transmitter.

"Liquid tibanna: highly explosive," Cody said with the barest of nods and Ikoe smirked as she watched them.

"Good. Bring the tanks here and prime the detonators," Rex called and they moved to stand near the door where their helmets laid waiting. "All right, listen up. There's only one target of interest in this sector: Kamino. It's the closest thing we clones have to a home. Today we fight for more than the republic. Today we fight for all our brothers back home. Understood?" Rex asked.

"Sir, yes, sir!" the three men called as they stood at attention.

They put on their helmets then and Ikoe followed as they went to the armory. "I think we can even the odds a bit, Commanders, especially since they don't know we're here," Hevy started as he moved to grab the Z-6 rotary blaster cannon. "This one here is mine. Ha!" he said and Ikoe shook her head as she turned to help Echo and Rex move the LT.

"Big gun doesn't make a big man," she heard Cody say as she closed her eyes and reached out with the force. The droid carrying the LT started to float up gently and together they quickly moved it towards the transmitter counsel.

"Reinforcements reporting. Open up," a droid called as it turned on the comm next to the door. With a nod from Rex, Hevy went toward the door with Ikoe behind him. She pushed in the code and watched as he pointed the blaster at the door as it opened, revealing the droids.

"Didn't say please," Hevy said before he started blasting. Ikoe spun her blade in an arc as it turned on to keep him from being hit. Cody and Fives soon appeared blasting back before Fives grunted as he threw a detonator at the droids. After shooting and reflecting blasts back at droids to take some down, they closed and locked the blast doors. They moved into protected spots and held ready as they heard the doors panel be blasted open.

With the door opening, Ikoe tightened the grip she had on her lightsaber. She stood ready in the middle of the hall and easily blocked all the bolts coming at them as they shot back. "Fall back to the op center. Move!" she heard one of the men shout and she covered their backs as the three ran back.

"Rex, time's wasting!" Cody yelled into his comm.

"Almost ready," Rex replied. "The handset isn't linked up with the detonator. Hevy," Rex called and Hevy nodded as he went over to Rex.

"Yes, sir?"

"This detonator isn't working," Rex said, holding out the handset that Hevy took and got to work trying to link the two.

"I'll take care of it. It'll be fixed in no time. You guys get out of here," Hevy said as he crouched down and tried getting it to work already.

"Just make it fast. Those droids are getting close," Rex said as the others moved to the vents.

"This isn't working," Hevy mumbled and Ikoe kneeled down next to him.

"Then, we do this another way," she said and he turned to her.

"How?"

"Timer. We put this detonator on a timer. Hopefully, we'll make it out before it goes off," Ikoe said as she nudged Hevy aside to get to work.

"The clankers are closing in," he warned and a look of determination was set on Ikoe's face as she worked, a frown on her face.

"Almost," she whispered before tapping one last thing before standing up. "There. We have five minutes to get out," she said and rushed toward the vents and climbed in. Hevy was a second behind her and pulled the vent cover on. They climbed through the vents as fast as they could.