Time Alone

Here it is! I hope you guys are excited to see Iri again!

Also, new character appears this is what she looks like: https://ranger-jedi-knight.tumblr.com/post/678085100534169600

Looking around Felucia. Ikoe could see how people could find it pretty. Giant plants that give off a soft glow. But right now it was the bane of her existence as they fought the separatist. She saw Plo talking with Anakin and Ahsoka off to the side. Wolffe was talking to several men from each of their battalions nodding occasionally. She perked up at seeing Iri and made her way over to the Pantoran. "Iri?" she called and Iri turned to her with a smile.

"Hello, Ikoe. It's good to see you up and about," she greeted and Ikoe nodded.

"Yeah. Healer Bant and Healer Che can be rather intense," Ikoe agreed with a small smile. She soon looked at Iri curiously. "Where's Master Sou?"

Immediately, Iri slumped at that looking at Ikoe mournfully. "She was killed on D'Qar five weeks ago while you were dealing with the invasion of Kamino. The droids....they managed to overwhelm us. Master Plo and Commander Wolffe arrived to our rescue just in time to save me and a few of the men. After, I became Master Plo's padawan," she explained and Ikoe reached over and placed a hand on Iri's shoulder and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry. I can't imagine how hard that must have been," Ikoe said and Iri smiled at that.

"Thank you. Commander Wolffe, Boost, and Sinker have helped me a lot," she whispered, looking over to where the three were standing with Captain Rex, Captain Blue, and a few others. Commander Wolffe saw them looking and nodded, earning a small smile from Iri as she nodded back.

"I can imagine," Ikoe said, glancing over at Blue who smiled at her.

"It must have been hard for her," Blue said as he looked at the two girls and Wolffe nodded.

"Yeah, when we got there, she was cradling her Master's body, whispering softly. After we won the battle, we held a funeral for Master Sou. We were there for another week before we took the planet and brought Master Sou's lightsaber to the Temple. She stayed mostly with Plo or me," Wolffe said with a shake of his head.

"I hope Ahsoka and Ikoe don't go through that pain," Rex said and glanced over at Blue who stiffened.

"We'll be there to keep it from happening," Blue said and Rex nodded.

"Indeed. We'll make sure none of them go through it," Rex agreed.

Soon, they were all gathered around to discuss the plan and Plo nodded to Ikoe. "Since Ikoe has joined us, we have modified the plan," he began and Ikoe sent him an apologetic smile since Obi-Wan asked Anakin to take her with him as he did a dangerous mission. "Droid reinforcements have just arrived. We shall break into three groups to divide their defenses." Plo said, pointing at the landing pad the Separatist had built on Felucia and the ship on it. "I'll take the left flank. Skywalker, attack the front gate. Padawans, you scale the back wall. We'll meet in the middle," Plo instructed, getting nods from everyone before pulling back to talk with his men. Ikoe and Iri watched as Ahsoka talked to Anakin before Iri went to Plo to ask something.

Ikoe could tell that Iri needed a bit of reassurance from Plo as the man placed a hand on her shoulders and talked quietly. Soon, they were creeping through the forest carefully toward the back wall. Blue was by her side with Boost doing the same for Iri. As they walked, all three Padawans stopped and looked around, causing unease to fill the troopers.

"Hold up. I sense something out there." Ahsoka said, her hand raising and the trooper next to her signaling for a stop.

"A droid?" one trooper asked hopefully.