The Alter's Ghosts

I hope you guys are excited about the next chap!

Ikoe looked at Anakin, watching as his head moved around as he dreamed. She felt a fear building in Anakin and pushed herself upright. She gripped her side with a wince and hiss before pushing to her feet and walking over to Anakin as he woke up with a gasp. "Nightmare?" she asked softly as she sat down with a sigh next to him.

"Something like that," Anakin admitted as Ahsoka came over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We'll get out of here soon enough," Ikoe whispered and Ahsoka nodded agreement as Anakin stood up. The ship shook suddenly causing the two to stumble on their feet while Ikoe fell over with a wince.

"If you're done napping, I could use a little help here," Obi-Wan called, earning a wane smile from them.

"I'm coming," Anakin promised and started toward the cockpit. Ikoe's gasp of surprise was soon followed by Ahsoka gasping as an arm wrapped around her before she started grunting as she tried to free herself.

"Leaving so soon? Not without this, you won't," the Son said as he turned Ahsoka around to look her in the eyes while he choked her.

"Snips!" Ikoe gasped and stumbled toward the two before the ramp suddenly opened and the two dropped through.

"Ahsoka!" Anakin yelled but grabbed Ikoe when he noticed her foot slipping. They could only hear her screams before she disappeared from view. Anakin helped her into the cockpit before sitting down next to Obi-Wan who looked at them confused.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"The Son took Ahsoka," Anakin replied.

"What in the blazes are you talking about?" Obi-Wan demanded, rightfully confused.

"Move. Let me fly," Anakin said as he pressed some controls before taking hold of the yoke.

"Exactly as he said master. The Son appeared inside the ship and took Ahsoka," she said before grunting with Obi-Wan and Anakin pulled the ship up into the sky before turning around. They were soon able to catch up to the Son and saw Ahsoka in his grasp screaming. They weaved after the Son, dodging around the various columns of stone he tried leading them into as Anakin tried getting closer.

When they were just getting close enough, they could only watch in dismay as the Son somehow sped away from them into the fog. Anakin soon had them speeding after the two before looking confused as a tower with a giant, glowing, green orb appeared before them. "Look out!" Obi-Wan shouted as he noticed Anakin not doing anything as they got closer to it. Obi-Wan jerked his own yoke to have the ship turn away before Anakin turned it once more with a jerk. Ikoe yelled out in shock as she jerked around in her seat as rapid beeping filled the air along with various lights flashing red.

They hit the ground hard and slid forward, carving a path through the dirt and jumping into the air occasionally when they hit something. Obi-Wan and Anakin were jerked around in their seats and landed onto the control panels while Ikoe was thrown out of her seat. She laid on the ground groaning softly as the ship settled into the dirt. Sparks crackled around them as the machines died out with crackles and smoke filled the air. "I didn't think you saw it," Obi-Wan said with a groan as he sat up while Anakin rubbed his head as he leaned back in his seat.

"It was a giant tower. Of course I saw it," Anakin defended himself as Obi-Wan helped Ikoe upright.

"To be fair, it did seem like you weren't going to move the ship," Ikoe gasped out, her eyes snapping shut as pain went through her. Obi-Wan kneeled next to her with a hand on her shoulder. "I'm good," she whispered, watching as the two looked at her unconvinced.