Chapter Three

Next morning, she came downstairs after taking shower. She walked inside and saw everyone sitting on the table while having their breakfast. She got nervous but slowly walked towards them.

'Salam.' Hunza greeted while reaching there and everyone looked up at her. Samina gave her dead glare, Ismael stared to her whereas Hudafaya looked at her briefly then went back to his food as if she doesn't exist.

'Wasalam, come here. ' Usman greeted her back while smiling and pointed towards a chair which was next to Usman to sat down. She slowly walk towards the chair and sat down on it nervously.

'Did you sleep well?' Usman asked and she nodded her head in yes while looking at her hands.

'Today we are having a business party.' Usman said and she looked up at him with confused face as if why he was telling her this.

'You are attending the party.' Usman said and everyone surprised looked up at them. She scared looked at Hudhayfah who was looking at her with murderous eyes and she quickly looked back at Usman.

'No, Uncle I am fine without it.' Hunza said nervously and Usman smile at her.

'No, Usman is right you should attend it.' Samina said nicely before Usman could speak up and everyone looked at her shocked who was smiling.

'What are you saying Mom?' Hudhayfah whisper annoyed asked and she shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

'Yeah, Samina is right you should attend it. I am going on business tour so I won't be able to attend it but you don't worry. This is your house as well.' Usman said and she nervously smiled.

'But Uncle I don't think there is any need of it. I am fine without it.' She tried to convinced him again because she don't want to attend the party. She already having weird feeling about it.

'Come on Hunza, You will be fine. I will help you.'Samina said politely and she look at her but then stay quite. She don't want to argue over it anymore. Then, Usman got up and walk out whereas she also quickly got up from her chair and walk out as staying alone with them would be really awkward for her.

'What was that mum?' Hudhayfah asked as soon she came out from the room.

'You no need to worry, I know what I am doing.' Samina said while smirked then got back on her food whereas Hudhayfah and Ismael exchange a look on her confused and sudden change of behaviour but then shrugged their shoulders and start eating the food.

💠💠💠

She was looking in her wardrobe to find any decent dress to wore on the party where she was forced to go.But unfortunately she had nothing nice to wear. It was business party so people will be rich and formal but she have nothing which could match their standards. She sighed and worried sat down on the bed.

'Knock, Knock.' Some one knocked on her door and she snapped her head towards the door.

'Yes, Come on.'Hunza shouted and Samina walked in while she quickly stood up on her place and looked at her who was entering while smiling.

'You must be confuse about what to wear?' Samina asked nicely and Hunza nodded her head in yes. She really was not getting why she was being over nicely to her suddenly as for yesterday she wanted to murder her. But she let go these thought.

'Here is your dress.' Samina said while handling her a packet and Hunza confused looked at packet but still took packet from her hands.

'All the best.' Samina said then turn over and walk out from the room. She sat back down on the bed and opened the packet revealing plain black full length dress with full arms. She looked at it and it was simple but really beautiful. She like it. Then she put back the dress on the bed and got up and walk inside the restroom for the shower before she would start getting ready.
💠💠💠