Chapter Thirteen

'That is second update in one day and it is Dedicated to @houzi26 because of her comment I decided to update. So not to make all of you wait. Enjoy  and happy reading.

Nitasha

Hunza, Why you are doing this to him?' Shad asked as soon her entered in her room while She looked up at him.

'What I have done to him?' She asked and Shad sighed while sitting next to her.

'He have been coming here from past last week just talk to you once and you are just ignoring him.' Shad said and she looked at him.

'It is best for him.' She replied.

'You know you are doing wrong.He is ready to accept you now.' Shad said.

'No, it is not wrong. He is just accepting me now just for sympathy ' Hunza replied.

'Really, you are bring serious. Even you know you are wrong.' Shad said

'Whatever.' She said carelessly

'You have been in the house from past week. You can't stay in the house all your life as well you can't ignore him.' Shad said.

'Shad, please at least you try to understand me.' Hunza said and tears start coming from her eyes.

'Hunza, give him chance.' Shad said

'Do you know how hard it is for me to ignore him or stay away from him. I came here just for him. I imagine my life just with him. But what are chances I will survive from cancer.' Hunza said while cleaning away her tears 

'Maybe there is less chances but I will advice to stay with him as many days you have. The thing is Hunza, there is chances of your survival.' Shad said

'But there is more chances that I will die as well.' Hunza replied.

'But then there is chances you will survive. Look at positive side.' Shad said while looking at her.

'No one can beat you in argument.' Hunza replied and smiled to him as He return the smile.

'From past week he have been coming here. Just talk to him once.' Shad tried to convince her.

'No, I can't ruin his life.' She said and Shad just sighed as he knew she will not going to listen to him. Its been a week since when at night she came on his door. He get shocked seeing her there as she was crying really badly. He got worried by seeing her luggage with her as well. But then she told him how two week age once she was not feeling well so she went for check up to doctor  and she found out she is suffering from cancer. That new was shocking to Shad as well as sad.

'Is my tickets to go back from here are done.' Hunza asked and he looked at her.

'Yes but I think it is not good idea to go come my home town. you should stay here to do your remedy.' Shad said and she nodded her head in no.

'No, I can't face him everyday.' She said

'Okay, we will discuss that later. I will go and get coffee for you.' He said while getting up. She nodded her head in yes and he start walking. She take out frame under her pillow and touched it. Tears start coming out from eyes. As Shad was about to opened her room's door when he turned around and saw her crying. He looked at the frame and it was Hudhayfah's photo in it. he sadly sighed.

'I have to do something for her as she is being too stubbornly at the moment.' He mutter to him self then walked out.

..............................................................................................................................