Chapter Thirty

Hudhayfah opened the door and entered whereas Hunza looked up at him while sitting on bed. He smiled then walk into restroom.  After a while he came out then walked and sat on bed on his side while Hunza gaze was following him. He took out his laptop and start doing his work when Hunza take in deep breath and moved closer to him.

'Hudhayfah.' she called out to him and he looked up at her.

'Yes Hunza what is it?' Hudhayfah asked and went back to work on laptop.

'I wanted to talk about something.' Hunza said while gulp in nervously.

'Yes, Go on Hunza.' Hudhayfah said while still looking on laptop.

'I wanted to give you gift which you could remember even......even... you know after ....I mean In my case  after my death.' Hunza said and that catches Hudhayfah attention as he snapped head towards her.

'What the hell you are talking about? Hunza we are not talking about your death again please.' Hudhayfah said helplessly and Hunza was just looking at him.

'Please Hudhayafh just listen to me once...Just imagine if this happen?' Hunza said softly.

'Hunza we are not talking about this.' Hudhayfah said in hard tone.

'Just once, imagine Hudhayfah for me.' Hunza said and Hudhayfah looked at her then sighed.

'Okay...So?' Hudhayfah said defended.

'I wanted to give you gift which will remind you about me after my death.' Hunza said and Hudhyafah was looking at her.

'I would love to have gift from you anyway without you have to die but what kind of gift you are giving me.' Hudhayfah said cheerfully while trying to break tension from the atmosphere whereas Hunza fiddle with her fingers nervously as she was unable to form the words.

'Hunza I am waiting.?' Hudhayfah said impatiently while looking at her on her weird behaviour.

'You know......the best gift which any wife can give to her husband.' Hunza said and he confused stared at her.

'Hunza be clear, I am not getting it. What are you trying to say. What gift?' Hudhayfah asked confused and she looked at him.

'Our Child.' Hunza finally said it and Hudhayfah dumb folded looked at her.

'What...Our child....' Hudhayfah shutter whereas she looked at him.

'Yeah Our child, why you shocked with it. Don't you want kids with me?' Hunza asked and Hudhayfah nodded his head in no.

'No.' Hunza said while tears start forming in her eyes.

'No...That is not what I mean.....................' He tries to say but she cut him off in middle.

'I always knew you don't want kids with me because you never love me.' Hunza said as tears come out from her eyes and Hudhayfah worried moved toward her.

'No....Hunza it is not like this....Its just came out wrong. I didn't ...............' Hudhayfah trailer as he still don't how to explain his situation to her.

'Then what is it Hudhayfah?' Hunza screamed and stand up from the bed whereas he stand with her as well.

'Hunza Listen we just can't have kids at a moment. I can't have kids with you yet.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza cleaned away the tears.

'But Why?' Hunza screamed and looked at Hudhayfah who was anxious looking at her. He looked at her and she looked so broken.So he decided to tell her truth about that he can't be intimate with her due to her cancer. Hunza was looking at him while he was in deep thought