Chapter Thirty Three

Hudhayfah looked up from his laptop thought his office mirror and he can see her sitting other side while doing work on computer. Hudhyafah sighed and looked at her. After slapping her he went into the room but she was all ready sleeping maybe pretending but whatever was it he went to sleep as well. It had been two days since she was not talking to him even though she was one who slapped him. He closed his laptop and leaned back his head while looking at her who was busy with her all attention on her computer. At a same moment her door opened and Junaid entered while Hudhayfah sat up on chair. Junaid greeted and she looked at him while she smiled and he walked and sat down on chair and they start talking while laughing and smiling.

'Well she never smiled and laughed with me, all she did to me was slapped me for even joking at her. 'Hudhayfah said while annoying looking at them who were busy talking to each other. He angrily picked up his phoned and call on her office phone. She excused Junaid and picked up the phone.

'You may come in my office.' Hudhayfah said and she looked at him thought glass while he quickly looked back at his laptop pretending of doing work.

'Why?' She asked coldly

'Because I said so.' Hudhayfah said angrily but then he heard a voice of bang as she had put away the phone angrily and he looked at her though glass while she again had start talking to Junid and completely ignored his call. They were talking when Junaid get up and walked out while he breath in relief but after a while Junaid came back with coffee.

'What the hell?' Hudhayfah said angrily while clenched his fist while they start drinking the coffee. He was glaring at them then he start smirking. He picked up phone again and called her again while she picked up at phone.

'Hello.' Hunza said while take in sip of coffee in her mouth.

'Come in my room Sweetheart.' Hudhayfah said smirking and coffee spit out from her mouth on calling her sweetheart while Hudhayfah start smiling. She looked at him though glass while he start pretending working again while hiding his smile.

'Are you alright?' Hudhayfah heard Junaid asking while she nodded her head in yes.

'Can you excuse me?' Hunza said to Junaid who smiled then nodded his head in yes and walked out.

'Why you need me?' Hunza asked angrily.

'Because I feel like doing Romance.' Hudhayfah said still  smiling and she shocked glared at him thought glass.

'Romance?' She asked angrily.

'Yeah, I think I am having romance fever, I very much need you for that.' Hudhayfah said teasingly while she was shocked and angry over his sudden change of behavoiour. First shocking thing was Hudhayfah and romance and second shocking thing was that too he want to Romance with her.

'Why you are so shocked Baby, Who else I am meant to romance with.' Hudhayfah asked innocently and she dumb folded was sitting while no word came out from her mouth.

'Baby are you Okay, why you are not talking?' Hudhayfah said while smirking

'Stop calling me Baby.' She screamed

'Okay as you wish Pumpkin.' Hudhayfah said

'Pumpkin.' Hunza said disgusted while he was smiling and looking at her.

'Yeah Is something wrong with this one as well.' Hudhayfah asked innocently and she annoyed loudly sighed.

'Hudhayfah have you lost your mind.' She screamed yelled

'Not at all, Sugar Pie.' Hudhayfah said and she rolled her eyes.

'Yuck what the hell is this nickname now, don't you have anything else to do, Go back to you work.' Hunza said then without listening to him she cut off the phone. Hudhayfah looked at her then smiled.