Chapter Twenty Six

'Hudhayfah.' Usman called out to him and he looked at his father. He was sitting on pool side of house alone. Usman walked and sat next to him.

'Is everything Okay Dad?' Hudhayfah asked and looked back at water in the pool. Which looked calm under moonlight but there was storm going underneath in it, just like Hudhyhay. Usman thought while looking at Hudhayfah.

'Why you are sitting here?' Usman asked

'Just for alone time.' Hudhayfah said while still looking at pool water.

'Hudhayfah, You should go to your room.' Usman said

'Yes, Dad I will go in a while.' Hudhayfah replied.

  'Its been two days since you didn't talk or see her. You have been sleeping in guest room.'  Usman said  and Hudhayfah stay quite.

'Have some mercy on her, Hudhayfah,' Usman said

'You need to go now to Hunza, You should be with her since that incident but all you have been doing is ignoring her.' Usman said and Hudhayfah looked at his dad.

'We all are worried about Zara but in this tension everyone forget about Hunza.'Usman said and Hudhayfah was looking at him.

'She need you.' Usman said and Hudhayfah nodded her head in yes.

'She didn't even come out from her room from past two days.'  Usman said and Hudhayfah looked at him.

'Do you think that she was having affair with Waheb.' Usman asked and looked at him who have no emotion whatsoever on his face and he stay quite.

'How is Zara?' Hudhayfah asked to change the topic.

'She will  be fine because Waheb wasn't her husband but I am not sure about Hunza......' Usman said.

'Because you are her husband.' Usman completed his sentence and angrily walked out whereas Hudhayfah looked at his back then sighed.  Then He slowly get up from his place and walked towards his room. He nervously stand in front of his room then he slowly opened it and walked inside and darkness welcome him except there was moonlight in the room which quite make him see things. He looked around and he saw Hunza sitting in the conner of room while her legs were holding up to her chest but her eyes were still and she was not crying. He slowly walked towards her and sat next to her on floor. They stay there for a while then he pulled her toward him and she landed on his chest. She closed her eyes and automatically put her hands around his neck. And next second she start crying loudly without having care of anything as if telling him that she was in pain and he put hand around her waist as if telling her that he understand her pain. Then , there was silence between them and Hudhayfah leaned his head on the wall and closed his eyes. The silence was enough for Hudhayfah to tell that she was not having affair with him and it was enough for Hunza to tell that he trust her. Something silence do those things for us which we are unable to express from our  tongues. Sometime silence do those thing in minutes which we can't think of doing in million years. Then, there was peace inside them which they were finding from past two day while staying away from each other which they were meant to get when they would be together.

...................................................................................................................

He opened his eyes and looked around. Hunza was sleeping on his chest and they were still sitting on floor. He looked down and touch led her cheek and he quickly moved away his hand. She was burning like a fire. He moved her and she fell in his arms as she was unconscious.

'Hunza.' Hudhayfah panic called out for her but nothing. Hudhayfah touched her forehead and then quickly picked her up and make her lay down on bed.