Chapter Thirty Six

The car stopped while there was blind fold on her eyes. After that incident they went to their room where they changed into casual as Hudhayfah said to her then he make her come here with blind fold to show his surprised.

'Are we there? Can I take off blind fold now?' Hunza asked impatiently

'Yes we are here but you can't take off blind fold yet.' Hudhayfah said then stepped out of car and walked toward her door, he opened the door and make her come out. She stepped out while holding on his arm while he closed the door and signed the driver to drive away.

'Where are we going Hudhayfah?' Hunza asked while he make her walk carefully.

'Patient Hunza.' Hudhayfah said while they kept walking. After a while she heard him opening the door and entered. Then he leave her hand then walked behind her and slowly opened her blind fold. She slowly opened her eyes while he start walking toward reception while she was walking behind him and looking around. It was huge place with everything colourful in it as if each wall have three different colour and everything else was colourful as well but she still don't get where they were.

'Mr and Mrs Hudhayfah.' Hudhayfah said to receptionist who nodded his head then back to computer.

'Yes Sir game is about to start you may walked in the white room while is right after two room.' Receptionist said and Hudhayfah nodded while Hunza was still confused that why they were here and which game they were talking?' But nevertheless they start walking and entered in the White room. Hunza looked around and people were standing while holding a some kind of  gun in their hands, it was not real gun she could tell by looking at them. Hudhayfah get hold her hand and walked towards a table in the conner which had two people standing next to it. They walked there and get a same gun which everyone else was holding and Hunza confused looked gun then to Hudhayfah who smiled. He get hold of her hand again and walked in where other people were standing as well.

'Welcome everyone to paint game.' The host said while welcoming everyone and she shocked looked at him who was smiling to her.

'That is your wish number 5. Cover in paint.' Hudhayfah whisper in her ear while she surprised looked at him and host was telling the rule to everyone as it was just a paint but there was nothing dangerous in it and it will last for two hour. Feel free and be friends with others as well while she was just looking at him who was now looking and listening to host.

'Well then lets start the game. You can throw the paint though your gun on others but there will different colour paint coming after every ten seconds from up though cleining . Host said and all of them nodded their head in yes.

'Ready?' Host screamed and People screamed back happily as well.

'1.' Host screamed

'2.' Host screamed again while everyone cheer.

'And 3.' Host said and as soon he said three the paint came on all the then from top and people screamed. Hunza looked at her and her body was all painted in red as well Hudhayfah. She was looking at her clothes when she felt paint on her face and she shocked looked up there Hudhayfah was smirking while holding gun in his hand. Hunza glared at then then opened the gun and fire the blue paint on him. He shocked looked at himself while she start laughing. Hudhayfah stared at her and then they start fighting with paint while laughing.

They burst opened the door and walked out with everyone while laughing. Their whole bodies were painted not even leaving a bit which was not covered. They walked out and get inside the car.

'By the way your this wish was disgusting. I am all in paint at a moment.' Hudhayfah said as soon they sat down.

'No it was not disgusting but it was fun.' Hunza said in her defend while driver started the car.