Chapter Twelve

'What the hell?'Zara said angrily while entering in her room and banging the door. Hunza looked up at her and get back to her packing.

'Where you are going.' Zara asked

'Where I should be gone ages ago.' Hunza replied without looking back at Zara.

'Do you have any idea what you are doing?' Zara asked screamed.

'I know what I am doing.' Hunza replied calmly.

'Hudhayfah brother is ready to accept you and.....' Zara said her and Hunza looked at her.

'He is just marrying me to fulfil his promise with Uncle.' Hunza replied.

'I was so happy when you came here. He was broken  after Sana left him. He turn emotionless after she left and I though you will repair him but you break him even more.' Zara said sadly.

'He loves Sana but he don't love me. He never did and never will.' Hunza said and looked down to hide her tears.

'Do you know what he have to go though.' Zara asked while tears come out from her eyes. Hunza looked at her to continue.

'They met in collage  and Hudhayfah fell madly in love with Sana. They were about to marry her but just before a week of marriage. We found she was gold digger , she steal and run away with alot of money.  On top with his friend.' Zara said and Huzna shocked looked at her.

'That was way he thought you are gold digger as well.' Zara said.

'Why you are running away from him? You know that he have start accepting you and not just to fulfil his promise. ' Zarah said and Hunza looked up at her.

'I am not running away from him. I am just stopping him to run after me.' She said and looked back at door where he was standing in door frame. Zara looked back and saw him staring at Hunza.

'Can I talk to her.' Hudhayfah said and Zara nodded her head then walked out and he get inside.

'What you think you are doing.' Hudhayfah asked angrily while looking at her packing bag then back to her.

'I am doing which you want me to do.' She said and get back  to pack her stuff which was nearly done.

'What do you mean?' He asked angrily.

'You always want me to leave and I am doing it now ' She said calmly while He angrily pull her away from suitcase to face him.

'But why you are going now. I am ready to accept you.' He asked helplessly  and hardened his grip on her arms.

'You Just want to fulfil your promise with your dad.' She said while trying to take out  from his grip.

'But what if I don't want you to go now.' He said and she looked at him.

'I can't help it. I have to go.' She said and quickly come out from his grip and pulled on the zip of suitcase.

' You are taking revenge. Isn't?' He screamed

'No, its not like this. Well, according to you I am just a gold digger.' She said and put down the bag from bed.

'That was just because of............' He tries to say whole looking at her.

' Sana.' She said and he shocked looked at her.

'You know .....' He trailer

'Yes, I know about Sana.' She replied while standing in front of him.

'Zara told me.' She said and pulled out the handle from the bag. Then put it in floor and start walking while coming out from the room. He come back in his senses when she closed the door while walking out. He quickly ran after her and opened the door. She was going down from stairs. He ran behind her. She was about to walked out from the door when he stopped her by holding her hand. She stopped and looked back at him. he pulled her toward him  and their faces are only few inches away from each other.

'She give me pain and now you are giving me pain as well.' Hudhayfah said helplessly

'I am not giving you any pain. I am just saving you  from getting pain.' She said and then moved away and quickly walked out from main door.

'Hunza.' He screamed and walked after her again and stopped her before she could get out from the gate. She looked back at him.

'Please don't leave me Hunza. I need you.' Hudhayfah said helplessly and tears starting coming out from her eyes.

'I am just going to give you pain Hudhayfah.' She said and get out from his grip.

'Why you even saying this? You can't cause me pain.' He yelled helplessly.

'But I will.' she screamed back while pulling him from his collar. She was looking dead in his eyes.

'You will not.' He said stubbornly and cleaned away tears from her eyes.

'You might wakeup tomorrow and will not found me next to you.' She screamed while still holding him from his collar while he confused stared at her.

'What do you mean?' He asked

'Because I am............' She tries to say then stopped and looked at him.

'Because you what?' He screamed impatiently .

'Because I am dying Hudhayfah.' She said and he freeze on his spot.

'Because I am dying Hudhayfah,' she screamed then put her head on his chest and start crying. He shocked stand still while trying to digest the words She have just said. She was crying on his chest but no word came out from his mouth.

'I have cancer Hudhayfah.' She said and fell down in his feet. Then she start crying while putting hand on her faec.

'I have Cancer Hudhayfah.' She said again whereas he was still standing on his place out of shock.He picked her up from her arms and make her stand in front of him. They both were just looking at each other without a word. Suddenly she get out from his grip and quickly walked out from gate. He come out from his shock and ram toward her. There was taxi standing outside. She sat inside and closed the door.

'Hunza.' He screamed and came toward her window which was open.

'Hunza you can't leave me.' He said  and she signed the taxi man to driver but Hudhayfah was sticking on the window which cause driver to drive the car slow.

'Hunza, Please I need you.' He said still running with taxi. She closed her eyes and signed the taxi man to drive away faster. The driver listen to her and started driving faster.

'Hunza.' He screamed while falling down in middle of road due to car's speed.

'Hunza, please don't leave me.' He screamed back helplessly and put his hands on his face whereas tears started coming  out from her eyes.

................................................................................................................