Chapter Nine

'Welcome sir and madam.' Waiter welcomed them.

'Thank you.' Junaid replied.

'Which table?' Waiter asked.

'Table for two.' Junaid said and waiter nodded his head while They followed him inside.

'This one will be prefect for you.' Waiter said and walked away

'Chair for lady.' Junaid said and pulled out the chair for her to sat down.

'Thank you.' Hunza replied whereas he walked and sat on the table opposite of her while silence take place between them.

'So tell me something about you.' Junaid asked to break the silence.

'There is nothing much to talk about me. You will get bored.'Hunza said.

'I don't mind listening if you want to tell me.' Junaid asked while looking at her.

'I am only daughter to my parents. My mother died after few years of my birth. My father died due to cancer few months ago. Only my grandmother is left with me.'Hunza said and tears start falling from her eyes.

'I am so sorry.' Junaid said while passing her tissue.

'Thank you.' She said while getting tissue from his hand and cleaned her tears.

'Are you ready for order.' Waiter asked and they looked up at him.

'Give us second.'Junaid said and both picked up the menu.

'Are you ready for order.' Junaid asked and she nodded her head in yes. They place their order and after taking their order waiter walked away.

'Tell me something about you.' Hunza ask after waiter is gone.

'My father is rich business man and have been living here from past 20 years. I born here and I have another younger sister who is most important person in my life.' He said and she smiled to him so he continue.

'I have been friends with Hudhayfah since high school. We both did business in university then, decided to start business together in which Uncle Usman really help us.' Junaid said and looked at her.

'Here is your food Sir and Madam.' Waiter said while putting food on table and walked away. They start eating their food in silence.

'Why you decided to come on date with me.' Junaid asked.

'Because Uncle ask me to go.'Hunza replied simply .

'Thats the only reason.' He asked and she nodded her head in yes.

'Why? What did uncle said to you.' Hunza asked.

'He said to me that he want you get marriage with someone. He is looking a suitable guy for you.' Junaid said and she chocked down on her food.

'Are you alright?' Junaid said while passing glass of water to her.

'Yes, I am fine.' She said and drank the water.

'Are you sure Uncle told you this.' She asked shocked and he nodded his head in yes. She have stop eating her food as she don't feel like having it. Why did Uncle didn't tell him about her and Hudhayfah, she thought to herself.

'Hunza.' Junaid called out to her which make her come back in her senses.

'Yes.' Hunza said

'I really like you. I would like to marry you if you will agree .' Junaid said and she nervously looked at him.

'Junaid, I respect your feeling but I don't share same feeling for you.' Hunza said and Junaid looked at her.

'I am sorry.' Hunza said and he sighed.