Chapter Four

It was mid-night and she was lying on her bed while crying her eyes out. She can't believe this was happening to her. Her hand still hurt because of glass cut but she was more hurt with everyone attitude. She was thinking when someone slowly opened her room's door and got inside the room. The room lights were off so she quickly closed her eyes to show the person that she was sleeping. She don't want anyone to know that she was crying. A person walk towards her but she couldn't see the face because of darkness everywhere in the room. Then she felt a person hold off her injured hand and she felt so comfortable and safe with the touch. She thought about only one person who cared so much about her.

'Shad.' the name came out from her mouth without realising and the person's hand on her hand freeze.

'Is it you Shad?' Hunza asked again while sitting up on the bed while the person moved away and stood up. she turned on her side lamp and looked up and got shocked.

'Hudhafyah.' Hunza shocked called out to him as she don't believe that he was actually here.

'Oh....so you have partner in crime as well.' He bitterly said while glaring at her.

'No, it is not like this.' Hunza said while quickly standing up from the bed.

'So you are here with whole plan.' Hudhayfah angrily said

'What you are talking about?' Hunza asked confused while he was just glaring at her.

'You are here to get money from me and now you have partner as well. I knew you can't be all alone in this plan, there have to be someone who is helping you in everything.'  Hudhayfah angrily said and she dumb folded stared at him.

'No, Shad is just my friend.' Hunza tried to explain.

'Really, just a friend who can come and meet you in middle of night.' Hudhayfah bitterly said and she stared at him

'You didn't like it that I took his name.' Hunza asked and he snapped his head towards her.

'Excuse me.' Hudhayfah asked and she walk and stood right in front of him.

'You are burning with jealousy Hushayfah because I took some other man name in your presence.' Hunza said while smirking.

'I am not jealous at all. Stop dreaming so high.' Hudhayfah said while glaring at her and she shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

'Nevertheless I took his name because he is only one who care about me since I came here.' Hunza explained and he just stared at her

'Stop lying, I don't trust you.' Hudhayfah screamed and she start getting angry as well.

'Do you think I trust you after what you did to me today?' Hunza screamed back .

'What I did today.' Hudhayfah asked confused.

'I know you hate me but I never thought you would go this low and cheap that you will made me maid in your party just to embarrass me.' Hunza said hurtfully while remembering her insult.

'I did nothing.' Hudhayfah said quickly in his defend.

'Really, What a liar?' Hunza said bitterly as she was still so hurt with his attitude and he just stared at her.

'Whatever, go to hell. Don't believe me.' Hudhayfah screamed annoyed and throw something on the floor and walk out from the room while banging the door. She looked down and it was pain relief cream lying on the floor. She bend down and pick it up then look at it surprised. Did he came here to put cream on my hand? She thought then sat back on bed confused still  holding the cream and thinking what just happen?' She put on cream on her hand then fell back down on the bed and after some struggled sleep took over her.
💠💠💠