Chapter Six

Car stopped at their destination and they stepped out from it then start walking inside while there was silence between them. Hudhayfah walk and entered in the room while she followed him in.

'Hello and Welcome.' Junaid said as soon she entered in the office with Hudhayfah.

'Hello and thank you.' Hunza replied while smiling then walk and sat down on the seat.

'I am so happy you decided to join the office.' Junaid said

'Thank you for recommend me. Uncle told me about it.' Hunza said and they exchange smile between each other.

'You are welcome, let me tell you what you will be doing here.' Junaid said and she was looking at him while listening so he continued.

'Me and Hudhayfah are partner in this business. Uncle just usually come here to listen to our ideas and tell us about his veiws on them but mostly Its me or Hudhayfah who take care of whole business on our shoulders.We design Women's clothes here. Your advice on marketing was great so you will be handling position in marketing as in looking at profits and losses in business and funding. ' Junaid explained to her and she nodded her head in yes

'Do you think you will be able to do it.' Junaid asked and she nodded her head in yes confidently and Junaid smile.

'Great, Your cabin is next door. It will be between our office. Left side Hudhayfah and Right side me. Come to us any time you need help.' Junaid said and she nodded her head in yes while Hudhayfah was silent all that time.

'Come on, I will show you your cabin.' Junaid said and got up from his chair when she stood up as well. As Hunza was about to turn over when her feet slipped and she lost her balance. She closed her eyes to feel pain when two hands wrapped around her waist, stopping her from falling down. She  slowly open back her eyes and saw Junaid was holding her. She awkwardly  look at him and stayed still because she don't know how to react when next moment someone roughly pulled her out from Junaid's grip and she look up. Hudhayfah was angrily looking at her and she nervously look down.

'Are you alright?' Junaid asked concerned and she look at him then nodded her head in yes.

'Thank you for saving me.' Hunza said politely

'I am going.' Hudhayfah said before Junaid could say anything and angrily walk out from the room. She really don't understand his reaction.

'Okay then lets go I will show your cabin.' Junaid said and she nodded her head in yes while both also walk out from the office.

💠💠💠

'Knock, knock.' She knocked on his cabin's door and waited for his replied.

'Yes, come in.' Hudhayfah yelled from inside and Hunza open the door and enter in the cabin.

'Thank god you are here Sehar, can you make coffee for me. I am having really bad headache.' Hudhayfah said without looking up from his laptop and she silently walk back out from his office.

'Are you Sehar?' Hunza asked from a young girl who was sitting on table whereas PA (Personal Assistant) was written on her desk.

'Yes, I am . Is something wrong Madam?' Sehar asked nicely.

'No, Can you tell me which kind of Coffee Hudhayfah like.' Hunza asked

'He like to have black coffee without sugar.' Sehar answered

'Okay, Thank you.' Hunza said and was about to walk when Sehar speak up.

'Madam, I can make for him If you want.' Sehar  said politely while stopping Hunza in mid-way and Hunza look back at her.