Chapter Seventeen

'Open your month.' Hudhayfah said while standing right next to her whereas she was laying on bed while reading book. She looked up at him as he was standing while holding her pill in one hand and glass of water in other hand. She irritatingly looked at medicine.

'Hunza, stop making that face and have your medicine.' Hudhayfah said.

'I don't want to have it. I am tired of having it.' Hunza said while pouting.

'Already tired of eating medicine, It only have been three week since your treatment have started.' Hudahyfah said and she sighed.

'I don't want to have it.' Hunza said again

'Come on Open your mouth, be a good girl.' Hudhayfah said and she irritated opened her month. He put medicine in her mouth then hand over glass of water. She had her medicine whereas he walked toward couch and sat down and start doing his work on laptop. Hunza looked at him. Then she slowly get up from her place and walked toward him. She sat next to him whereas he looked up at her from his laptop. She just sit there while in deep thoughts. He waited for her to speak up but she just stay quite.

'Is something you want to talk about?' Hudhayfah asked and she came back in her senses and looked up at him.

'Actually, I was thinking.......' She trailed off and he looked at her.

' Go on, I am listening?' Hudhayfah encouraged her.

'I am tired of staying at home. I want to join back the office as Uncle have forbidden me to go there.'Hunza said

'You are thinking too much. Dad forbidden you so you could have rest and don't take too much stress.' Hudhayfah said.

'Yeah I know, But I feel like I am dying by staying inside of house.I feel suffocate.' Hunza said sadly and Hudhayfah sighed.

'You don't need to think too negative, If you want to work then I am happy to give you permission.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza smiled.

'Really, but what about Uncle.' Hunza said worriedz

'Don't worry about dad, I will talk to him. ' Hudhayfah said and she happily nodded her head and smile to him.

.....................................................................................................................

Hunza was sitting while watching laptop when her phoned rang. She looked at Id of person who was calling her and she smiled then picked up the phone.

'Salam.' Hunza said happily.

'Wasalam, you totally have forget me, you are such a bad friend.' Shad said from other side and she smiled.

'How I can forget you.' Hunza said and he sighed.

'You better not forget me, By the way how was your test.' Shad asked from other line.

'Nothing special, same what other doctor said, Hudhayfah is useless running behind me. His so called special doctor say the same thing. Shad I know there is no chance I will survived. Even my dad have cancer and due to Cancer he died.Hunza said and Shad was listening to him.

'Hunza, stop thinking too negative and if he is doing all this for you you should be happy.' Shad said and she sighed.

'Why should I be happy. He is wasting his time and money on me without any reason. Also his life is trapped due to my cancer. He marry me out of sympathy.' Hunza said

'And how you are so sure he marry you out of sympathy.' Shad asked and she remember their conversion on bench yesterday.

'I just know.' Hunza said