Chapter Sixteen

' Hunza, Are you ready to go.' Zara asked while entering in her room whereas Hunza was putting on Scarf. They all have planned a day out on the  beach.

'I am almost done. Give me minute' Hunza said and Zara walked up to her and stand next to her.

'Mah Shah Allah, you are looking pretty.' Zara said and Hunza smiled to her.

'Thank you.' Hunza replied and Zara looked at her. Hunza start doing her scarf whereas Zara was looking at her.

'Hunza, Why we wear Hajib (head scarf)' Zara ask innocently and Hunza looked at her.

'One of reason we wear Hajib is to look modest. That what most of girl know and believe but there is many more reasons for Muslim women to wear Hijab rather then just to look modest.' Hunza said.

'And what are they?' Zara asked curiously.

' The Quran states in Surah Al-Ahzab (33:59) : "O Prophet [PBUH] Tell thy wives and daughters and the believing women that they should put on their outer garments; that is most convenient in order that they must be recognized  (as Muslims) and not be molested." This is an effective rebuttal to the argument some Muslim women have against wearing Hijab, that by wearing it they will be recognized and will be attacked. Allah clearly wants Muslims to be recognized in whatever community they live in. Their lives lived as Muslims will get other people interested in them and that will be a way of spreading the message of Islam. People will approach them and ask them why they dress like that, why they are different. Their curiosity will automatically draw them towards Islam.' Hunza said and Zara was looking at her.

'Also, the Hijab is a sort of   "SCREEN" between the chaste muslim women and the evil that exists in the world. When a woman wears a hijab she is less likely to be harassed by men with lusty motives, She is less likely to be exploited for her beauty and femininity.  ' Hunza said and Zara was listening to her carefully so she continued.

' Head-covering is a sign of purity and dignity. Allah raises your dignity through the hijab- when stranger look at you, he respect you because he sees that you respect yourself.  It highlights the Muslim woman as a pure, chaste woman and sets her apart from the immoral behaviour associated with women who dress immodestly.' Hunza said and smiled to Zara.

'Did you get it.' Hunza asked

'Will you help me to wear Hijab.' Zara said and Hunza surprisingly looked at her.

'Yes, off course.' Hunza said and took out scarf from her wardrobe which matches with her clothes and help her to  put it on.

'Mah shah Allah. you are looking pretty.' Hunza said and make her stand in front of mirror whereas Zara happily looked at herself in mirror.

'I love it.' Zara said cheerfully while touching her scarf.

'Lets go then before men get impatient.' Hunza said and Zara chuckle and walked out from the room. They walked out where all men Hudhayfah, Ismael and Usman were talking while waiting. When they approached them, they all looked at them.  They surprised looked at Zara who shyly looked down.

'Wow, Is that you Zara.' Ismael said teasingly and Zara death glare to him which he just ignored.

'Stop embarrassing me.' Zara said and they all start laughing.

'Mah Shah Allah, You are looking amazing.' Usman said and smiled whereas Zara quickly hugged him.

'You are best dad.' Zara said childishly.

'Indeed, I know I am best dad.' Usman replied happily and everyone start laughing.

'Wow, my little sister is so grown up.' Hudhayfah remark and Zara  looked at him.