Chapter Thirty One

She slowly opened her eyes and he was sleeping peacefully right next to  her. She sat up on the bed and looked at him. She still can't believe He went away last night somewhere without even telling her. She sighed then gat up from the bed then walked into restroom to get fresh. After changing she walked out and he was still sleeping. It was weekend which means he will sleep for long time. She walked towards door and walked out from it. She came downstairs and no body was there. So she decided to went to a walk for a change and make her herself felt better. So after telling the guard she walked out.

She entered into gate then into main door. It had been three hour since she went for a walk. As soon she walked in she saw everyone sitting in the sitting room except Hudhayfah. They all looked at her while she smiled and walked in.

'Salam everyone.' Hunza greeted while they greet her back. She smiled and sat down on the sofa while they all were staring at her while Samina was glaring at her. She confused looked at them for staring at her.

'What happen? Is there something on my face.' Hunza asked while touching her face and they all start laughing.

'No dear there is nothing wrong with you.' Usman said and Hunza smiled.

'Then why you all are starting at me.' Hunza asked

'Because there is big surprised for you.' Zara said and Hunza looked at her.

'Surprised for me? Where is it?' Hunza asked and Zara excited smiled then stand up while everyone was smiling as well.

'In garden.' Zara said while looking at her.

'Are you being serious? You is giving me surprised?' Hunza asked whereas Zara ignored her question and get hold her hand then make her get up while Huzna was confused looking at her.

'Where you are taking me?' Hunza asked while Usman and Ismeal were walking behind them as well but Samina rolled her eyes and stay still on her place.

'You will see but how romantic is this. So cute?' Zara said happily and Hunza was just looking at her. Then suddenly Zara stopped and looked at front. There was white big cage and there was peacock in it. Hunza shocked looked at it then happily walked towards the cage.

'Oh my god that is so beautiful.' Hunza said while looking at colourful beautiful peacock and everyone was smiling as well.

'That is your surprised.' Zara said and Hunza looked back at her and smiled

'Thank you.' Hunza said while looking at peacock.

'Well say thanks to the one who did It and it's not me.' Zara said and Hunza looked back at her.

'It was not you.' Hunza asked confused and Zarah nodded her head in no.

'Its your husband who did it.' Zarah replied and Hunza surprised looked at her. How she can forget that having peacock as a pet was one of her wish. She thought Then she looked to find him but he was no where in sight.

'Well that person you are trying to find is not here.' Zarah said teasingly and Hunza looked back at her.

'He was here waiting but he got phone call and he said it's important so he want away.' Zara said and Huzna was looking at her. He got the phone call last night he went away and now again.