Chapter Thirty Five

'Sana.' Hudhayfah said her name and Sana was looking at him while smiling and Hunza shocked look between them.

'Hey why so shocked?' Sana said while looking at him while totally ignoring her as if she don't even exist.

'No I am not shocked, just surprised.' Hudhayfah said

' You know I love giving you surprises.' Sana said while smiling and he sighed, So if he was not shocked then it mean he knew she will be here and also he was with her other day. Maybe that was way he don't want me to come here with him. Hunza thought while looking at him when he looked at her.

'Meet my wife, Hunza.' Hudhayfah introduced her and she came back in her senses.

'Yeah I know.' Sana said and looked at her from top to bottom.

'Nice meeting you.' Hunza said while faking smiled and Sana fake back the smile.

'Same here.' Sana said while smiling and quickly hugged her while she was surprised with her act. She was thinking when she speak in her ear.

'You better died as soon as possible because you have no place in his life as well you are ruining his life. Because I belong and deserve on your place.' She said in her ear while gritted her teeth and Hunza freeze shocked on her place. Sana moved away and smiled as if nothing happened and Hunza looked at Hudhayfah was standing which mean he don't know what she just said to her.

'Well we need to go now.'Hudhayfah said and quickly get hold of her hand and start walking while she keep walking like a magnet because she was still in shock. He stopped out of room while it was already dark outside then walked toward their room. They reached at their room in silence and walked in.

'Why she is here?' Hunza asked as soon she entered and Hudhayfah looked at her then sighed.

'Please Hunza don't ask about it, Leave it. Just go and sleep.' Hudhayfah said and walked into restroom to change while she changed her clothes in room. After changing she walked and sat down on bed and he walked out then sat on his side of bed. They both lay down while he turned off the lights. She turned over to other side while his words keep repeating in her mind.

' You better died as soon as possible because you have no place in his life as well you are ruining his life. Because I belong and deserve on your place.' Her words repeated in her mind and there was so  many questions as well. Why he was not shocked? Why he was not answering her anything about her? What is happening between them? Hunza thought while she was darkness in the room when his phone suddenly start ringing. He sat up on the bed and picked up the phone while he turned on his side lamp and bend down to looked at her while she quickly closed her eyes while pretending to be sleeping. He moved away when realized that she was sleeping then he slowly got up and walked out in the balcony the  closed the balcony door as well. so she can't hear him, she slowly got up from the bed and tip toe towards balcony door. She quietly opened the little bit door and now she can see him in lights of balcony.

'Sana why did you come here?' She heard him and she stopped in her place while Sana say something on other line.

'I don't care, All I know you was not meant to be here, I never wanted you to meet Hunza.' Hudhayfah said angrily and she was listening while standing.

'Sana I am simply saying that go back to London and I will meet you there.' Hudhayfah said while turned over and opened the door, Hunza was not ready for all this so she fell as soon door opened on him and he catches her. Her heart drop in her stomach while he looked at her while holding from her waist.

'Talk to you later.' Hudhayfah said and cut off the call and she straight up while moving away from him.

'What are you doing here while hiding behind the door, Are you spying on me?' Hudhayfah asked while intensely looking at her and she nervously looked at him.