Chapter Twenty

'Hudhayfah.' Hunza called out to him whereas he just ignored her and concentrated on doing his work. She looked at him and signed. They just have been back from dinner and she tries to make him talk to her. Her being angry to her was unbearable for her.

'Hudhayfah, I am sorry, please talk to me.' Hunza said helplessly and sat next to him on the couch whereas he just ignored her.

'Hudhayfah please.' Hunza plead and shut down his laptop and he angrily looked up at her.

'What is it Hunza?' Hudhayfah said annoyed

'I am sorry, Please forgive me.' Hunza said with puppy face whereas he just looked away and she just smiled on his childishly.

'Please, look at me at least once.' Hunza plead whereas he just shrugged his shoulder. She slowly hold him from his chin and make him looked at her.

'Please.' Hunza said and Hudhayfah took out his chin from her hold and opened his laptop and start working.

'Leave me alone Huzna.' Hudhayfah said

'Heartless.' Hunza mutter under her breath and got up from the couch then walked and sat down on the bed. she looked back at him and he was busy doing his work. Then, idea click in her mind whereas she looked at him and smirked.

'Hudhayfah, I am not feeling well.' Hunza said and Hudhyafah just ignoredher and keep doing his work.

'Stop disturbing me Hunza.' Hudhayfah said and she sighed.

'Oh Allah, It is hurting me so much.' Hunza screamed while acting in pain. Hudhayfah quickly looked up at her and she was holding her head while sitting on bed. He ran towards her.

'What happen Hunza?' Hudhayfah asked while getting panic.

'I don't know. My head is killing me and having pain all over my body as well.' Hunza said while putting hand on head.

'Oh Allah, its killing me.' Hunza screamed in pain and Hudhayfah pacify looked at her.

'I will call the doctor.' Hudhayfah said worried and was about to get up when she quickly get hold of him from his hand and  he looked back at her.

'No, I am fine.' Hunza said quickly.

'No, you are not fine, I am calling the doctor.' Hudhayfah said and get up.

'But I know what you can do cure it.' Hunza said and Hudhayfah looked back at her.

'What is it?' Hudhayfah asked in hurry but he still took out his phone to dial doctor's number.

'If you will forgive me and start talking to me then I will be fine.' Hunza said

'Yeah, I am forgiving...................' Hudhayfah was saying then he realize and looked up at her whereas she looked down.

'What the hell?' Hudhayfah screamed.

'Are you being serious?' Hudhayfah said angrily and she just shrugged her shoulder.

' I can't believe it.' Hudhayfah said and start pacing  around the room angrily.

'Do you think You health is a joke?' Hudhayfah said angrily while still pacing around in room.

'You scared the sh** out of me.' Hudhayfah said angrily still pacing.

'So, I am forgiver.' Hunza asked slowly whereas Hudhayfah stopped in his track and looked at her who was innocently looking at him.

'Seriously.' Hudhayfah asked shocked and she slowly looked down again. Hudhayfah walked back to couch and start doing his work. Hunza looked at him.