Chapter Twenty Three

'Hunza,what the hell you are thinking? Why you are so lost?' Zara asked and she came back in her senses.

' Nothing. ' Hunza said and looked up at her.

'Why you are always in your wonderland.' Zara asked  and Hunza just smiled to her.

'Whatever' Hunza said and Zara rolled her eyes.

'Hunza please, come with me to get my wedding dress.' Zara plead and Hunza looked at her.

'Zara I want to talk to you over something.' Hunza asked and Zara looked at her worried face.

'Is everything okay.' Zara asked while sat down on the sofa next to her.

'Do you like Waheb.' Hunza asked

'Yeah, he seem nice.' Zarah replied.

' Good but don't you find him quite weird.' Hunza ask led and Zarah confused looked at her.

' No, I don't know him personally yet but he seem nice guy and I think......' Zara stopped and looked at her.

'And What?'Hunza asked quickly

' I like him as well.' Zara said shyly while smiling and Hunza helplessly looked at her. Hunza wanted to tell Zar about Waheb but it seems impossible at a moment.

'Is there any problem going on?' Zara asked concerned after a while and Hunza nodded her head in no.

'No, Don't you need to go to get you wedding dress now.' Hunza asked while  changing the topic and Zara smiled.

'Okay, Lets go.' Zara said and Hunza fake smile to her but she was really tense from inside. She don't what to do as wedding day was coming near as well.

'Hunza' Zara called her and she came back in her senses then smile and they walked out.
..............................................................................................................................

It was night time and tomorrow will be Zara's wedding day. Hunza was looking in mirror while deep thought that how should she will stopped that wedding. She had to do something otherwise everything will be ruined. She was think when Hudhayfah walked out from the restroom, wearing his night clothes and looked at her. He walked toward her but she stand still.

'Hunza.' Hudhayfah called out to her and she came back in her senses. She looked at him and smiled.

'Everything fine?' Hudhayfah asked and looked in mirror and start doing his hair.

'Yeah, everything is prefect fine.' Hunza said and looked up at him though mirror. Hudhayfah nodded his head.

'Actually you know I need Waheb's number.' Hunza said whereas he stopped in his track and looked at her.

'Why?' Hudhayfah asked and she nervously looked down.

'For Zara.' Hunza lied and looked back at him who was staring at her suspiciously.

'Its in my phone.' Hudhayfah said after a while and Hunza nodded her head in yes.

'Where is your phone?' Hunza asked and Hudhayfah pointed towards his night stand. Hunza nodded her head then walked toward it and picked up the phone. She unlocked it and there was password on it.

'Hudhayfah, What is your password.' Hunza asked and looked at him whereas he was looking in the mirror while still doing his hair.

'1210.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza nodded her head in yes.

'Is it someone's birthday.' Hunza asked and Hudhayfah nodded his head.

'Who birthday is it. It is not yours?' Hunza said and put in password and unlocked the phone whereas he nodded his head in yes