Chapter Eighteen

She flew the office's door and entered. she looked around but he was no never to be seen. She turned around and walked towards reception.

'Where is Hudhayfah?' Hunza asked the receptionist.

'Ma'am, he have gone out but he had left  for you.' Receptionist said while handling a envelope to her.

'For me.' Hunza asked confused whereas receptionist nodded her head and get back to her work. Hunza slowly opened the paper and looked inside.

'Get into car and come where driver will take you. I am waiting for you.

-Hudhayfah.'

Hunza sighed and closed the envelope. She put the envelopes in her bag and walked out. she looked around and saw his car and walked toward it. She get into car and driver drive away.

'Where we are going?' She asked from the driver and he looked up at her though mirror.

'Hudhayfah sir give order not to tell you. It is surprise.' Driver replied and smiled to her.

'Seriously.' Hunza said and driver nodded his head in yes. she sighed and lean her head on seat.What Samina said to her about marrying him second time, was still on her head. She was confused and don't know what to do. Even Samina aunty was not wrong? When Car stopped she came back in her senses. She looked around and it looked like some garden from outside. She slowly opened the door and stepped out from the car whereas driver drive away the car. She looked around and it looked quite area. She looked around and tried to found Hudhayfah but in vain.

'Hudhayfah.' She called out for him but there was no signed of him. But then She felt someone hand on her shoulder and turned over. There with all his mighty standing one and only Handsome Mr Hudhayfah while smiling to her.

'Did you call me Madam.' Hudhayfah said and smirked to her.

'Hudhayfah.' Hunza said in warning tone and Hudhayfah just shrugged his shoulder. Then He get hold of her hand and make her turned over then put piece of cloth on her eyes.

'Hudhayfah, what you are doing?' She asked worried.

Shh...' Hudhayfah said and put hold on her eyes. Then, he put hand on her shoulder from back.

'Just walk and don't ask anything. I am fulfilling your second wish. ' Hudhayfah said and make her slowly walked inside the garden. While she confused nodded her head in yes and she just walked. Suddenly he stopped and then slowly take out hold from her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and look around. There was red roses all over the garden. Her mouth opened in awe while she walked more in. There were red roses hanging all over garden. There was no place left where there was no red rose. She looked back at him who was just staring at her while holding his arms over her chest.

'Did you do all this for me.' Hunza asked while smiling.

'No, my angles did it.' Hundayfah said playfully and Hunza glared at him. He just ignored her glare while stared at him for a while then she ran towards rose and touch them while smiling.

'Oh my God, its so beautiful.' Hunza remarked while smelling the roses. Then, she walked around the garden while touching all the roses with so much happiness. Suddenly she stopped after a while and looked back at him who was amusedly staring at her and she blushed red then looked down.

'Wow, you are such a girl.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza looked up at him.

'What do you mean?' Hunza asked while glaring at him.

'I mean the way you are madly in love with 'Red roses. ' Hudhayfah said teasingly.

'And how Red roses are sign to make a girl?' Hunza asked while narrowed her eyes.

'Because it is just a girly thing.' Hudhayfah said coolly and Hunza rolled her eyes on him.

'Really, well I am girl.' Hunza said and looked around.

'Fair enough.' Hudhayfah said and looked around whereas Hunza looked back at him.

'Hudhayfah, If I want something from you. will you give me?' Hunza asked and Hudhayfah looked back at her.

'Yeah.' Hudhayfah said and divert all his attention on her. She looked at him whereas he was patience waiting for her to speak up. She gulp in nervously and encourage herself to speak.

'I want you to marry second time with someone.' Finally words come out from her mouth.

'What?' Hudhayfah screamed then start laughing. She confused looked at him as she didn't tell him any joke.

'You are joking, right. I can't even handle one and you want me marry second time.' Hudhayfah said between his laugh and Hunza just stared at him.

'I am serious, Hudhayfah.' Hunza said and Hudhayfah stopped laughing then looked at her.

'What nonsense is this now?' Hudhayfah said seriously and they were looking in each other eyes.

' I really want you to marry someone else.' Hunza said while they were still looking at each other.

'Who have put this nonsense in your mind?' Hudhayfah asked helplessly.

'No, one. ' Hunza said while looking down.

'Mum, Its Mum. isn't.' Hudhayfah asked and she looked surprised at him that how he know it then nodded her head in no.

'Its all me. I am drying and............' Hunza tries to say but he cut her off in middle.

'Stop it, I am tried of your that bull shit.' Hudhayfah screamed and Hunza looked at him while controlling her tears.

'How many time I have to tell you not to talk about dying.' Hudhayfah screamed again whereas tears come out from her eyes. He had urge to cleaned them but he stayed still as he wanted her to stop thinking about her dying bullshit.

' Okay, fine maybe I don't die but.......' Hunza stopped and cleaned away her tears.

'But what?' Hudhayfah asked coldly while narrow his eyes.

'But you didn't marry me out of love but sympathy.' Hunza said while looking at him.

'Okay, we are again back to that topic. ' Hdhayfah said sarcastically while looking at her.

'Yeah, we are back to that topic.' Hunza said angrily.

'What I have to do to make you believe that I didn't marry you out of sympathy.' Hudhayfah asked while they were looking at each other.

'Really, how you can ask me to prove that you didn't marry me out of sympathy. ' Hunza said sarcastically whereas Hudhayfah was just staring at her. Then, suddenly he pulled her towards him and she felt his lip on hers. She freeze on her place and before she could process what was happening to her. He pulled away and pushed her away. He turned his back from her whereas she was shocked staring at his back.

'Is that prove it?' Hudhayfah asked angrily whereas she was just looking at his back in shocked.

'I am waiting for you in car.' Hudhayfah order then walked out while leaving her dumbfounded behind. Then, she slowly come back in her senses and her hand moved towards her lip and she touched it.

'Did he just kiss me?' she muttered under her breath while in shocked as she still can feel burning sensation on her lips. She heard car's horn repeatedly indicating that he was angry and waiting . She come back in her senses then slowly start walking towards car.

..........................................................................................................................