Chapter Twenty Four

Today was wedding day, Hunza had been pacing around while thinking a way to stop the wedding. Everyone looked so happy that wedding was taking place. Guests will be coming soon. She decided to message him and talk to him straight as what he wants?  She looked at her phone and think what to message? But she confused that she should message him or not.

'Hunza.' Usman called out her and she turned over. Usman, Ismeal, Samina and Hudhayfah, all of them were standing there all ready while looking at her.

'Why are you here?' Usman asked and Hunza looked at him.

'Uncle, I was waiting for you all.' Hunza lied and looked away whereas Usman nodded his head in yes.

'You should be with Zara.' Samina asked and Hunza looked up at her.

'Yeah, I was with Zara from past four hour but I decided to come here. She is nearly ready.' Hunza replied and Samina nodded her head in yes and looked away.

'I think we should be going as groom family will be here soon.' Usman said and they all walked out to get to Hotel where wedding will take place. They reached there and entered. The place looked classy and beautifully decorated. They stayed at the entrance to welcome the guest. Hunza fiddling with her fingers nervously and looked around and her eyes stopped at Hudhayfah who was looking at her already. She glared at him then angrily look edaway. She was still angry for yesterday night about her talking about Sana. Hudhayfah sighed and looked down.  After a while groom family came and they welcome them. Hunza looked up at Waheb who was looking at her and she uncomfortably moved on her place.

'Welcome.' Usman said and they all get inside. They all moved whereas Hunza just stay on her place while looking down.

'You are looking beautiful.' Someone said and Hunza looked up at the person and It was Waheb. She angrily looked at him whereas he smirked and walked away.

'I have to do something.' Hunza mutter under her breath and take out her phone.

'I have to stop that wedding. I have to talk to him.' Hunza thought and take in deep breath then With shaking hand she typed in the message.

'Can we talk. Hunza.' Hunza read her message once again and felt nervous. Should I send it? Hunza thought once again and take in deep breath.

'I have do it.' Hunza mutter under her breath to give herself courage then she sighed and press the button send. Then, she turn put away the phone and get inside.  She looked around and everyone was looking happy.After a while, her phone vibrate and she look at phone's screen. It was indeed a message from Waheb. She looked up at him who was standing on stage while smiling looking at her. She nervously open the message.

'Yeah, why not? Come to room 112 on second floor. Waheb.' Hunza read the message and her eyes open wide. He was calling her in room. Hunza thought. It was really fancy hotel which have swimming pool as well restaurant for food and events and rooms for people to stay.

'What happen Hunza. You look worried?' Hudhayfah suddenly asked and phone fell out from her hand. she nervously looked up at him and he weirdly looked at her.

'N....No....Nothing....is wrong.' Hunza shutter and quickly picked up her phone and looked at him intensely to find out whether he had read her message or nor whereas he just shrugged his shoulder and she sighed in relief that he had not see her message.

'What do you want Hudhayfah?' Hunza asked angrily and Hudhayfah looked up at her.

'Are you still angry with me.' Hudhayfah asked and Hunza nodded her head in yes and turned over to walk.

'I am sorry, Trust me I will never let this happen again.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza looked away.

'Will you forgive me if  I have done that.' Hunza asked while looking dead in his eyes and he looked away.