Chapter Fifteen

Hunza was nervously tapping on her foot and Hudhayfah looked up at her. He put hand on her hand to calm her down.

'Don't worry, you will be fine.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza looked at him then take in deep breath to calm her nerves. They were in hospital at a moment for further tests before treatment will take place.

'Mrs Hudhayfah its your turn.' Nurse said and they snap their head toward her.

'Okay, let's go then.' Hudhayfah said and they followed nurse in room where CT scan will take place.

'Can you change.' Nurse said while passing long hospital gown to her.

'Where should I change.' Hunza asked and Nurse pointed towards door which meant to be bathroom. Hunza get inside and change her clothes.

'Please lay down.' Nurse asked as soon Hunza come out from bathroom whereas Hunza worried looked at him. Hudhayfah smile to her as in insurance and Hunza walked and laid down for CT scan. Hunza closed her eyes when she felt someone hold on her hand and her heart skip a beat and she instantly know its Hudhayfah. She opened her eyes and he smiled to her and she return it.

'Are you ready.' Nurse asked and they looked at her. Hunza nodded her head in yes and Hudhayfah moved away. Nurse gave her injection and she felt her eyes get heavy and next second darkness took over her.

She open her eyes and look around. She was on hospital's bed. Hudhayfah was sleeping peacefully on the chair and Hunza smile to him. He was looking tried and his hair were messy but he was still looking handsome. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

' When did you wake up?' Hudhayfah asked

'Just now.'she said and smiled to him.

'How long I have been unconscious.' Hunza asked.

'Whole night. There is food for you.'Hudhayfah replied and got up from chair whereas hunza nodded her head and sat up on bed.

'I will go and call the doctor.' Hudhayfah said and walked out. He came back after while as doctor was behind him.

'How are you feeling now.'doctor asked while checked her up.

'I am feeling better.' Hunza replied and doctor nodded her head in yes and stand up.

'You can go home for now and Hudhayfah I need you in my cabin.' Doctor said and they both walked out.

..............................................................................................................................

He have been sitting in doctor's cabin nervously while doctor was looking though her reports.

'Mr- Hudhayfah as you know your wife is suffering from blood cancer. Cancer is not on third stage but it is still spreading really quickly in her body.' Doctor said and looked at him who was listening to him.

'I have give medication to her. We will started to beat the cancer with medicines first and if that doesn't work we will use different method.' Doctor said and looked at him.

'She will feel weak as she will be eating strong medicines. ' doctor said and Hudhayfah nodded his head in yes.

'The things which you need to make sure is that she have proper three healthy meal in a day. She take her medicines on time and.....' doctor stopped and looked at him who was worried looking at doctor.

'And she will be weak and will not be able to bear to give birth to child.' Doctor said and looked at him.

'Are you getting me Mr Hudhayfah?' Doctor asked Unsure and Hudhayfah looked at him.