Chapter Seven

Hudhayfah was talking on the phone when he walk and stopped in front of his window and look down. He was talking and telling something to Junaid when his gaze well on the pool side and he saw her sitting there looking down in water while in deep thoughts. Her face was shinning beautifully in the moon light under the stars. It look like a fairy was sitting but there was something missing. Hudhayfah stared at her forgetting what he was talking to Junaid.

'Hudhayfah, I am talking to you.' Junaid voice came from other line and he came back in his senses.

'Huh.' Hudhayfah said lost.

'Where you are lost? I was asking something from you.' Junaid complained

'Sorry, I was thinking about something.' Hudhayfah said while his gaze was fixed on her who was still sitting quietly her head on her knee while she was moving her finger on the water when something clicked in his head.

'Her smile. That was the missing factor in the whole situation.' Hudhyafah thought and smile spread across his face as if he had solved the most difficult puzzles.

'Junaid I will talk to you later.' Hudhayfah said and cut off the phone then turn over and walk out from the room. He reached downstairs then walk towards pool side and stopped right behind her.

'What are you doing here Hunza?' Hudhayfah asked and she look up at him briefly then look back at water. Hudhayfah look at her then sat down next to her and sighed.

'Why you are sitting here all alone Hunza?' Hudhayfah asked again while looking at her who was staring at water.

'I can't go to sleep.' Hunza said tiredly then leaned back her head on his shoulder and he freeze on his place.

'Hunza.......you should go back to your room and sleep......it's really cold.......' Hudhayfah tries to say

'Shhh Hudhayfah.....can't to just stay quite for a while.' Hunza said while closing her eyes and he felt his heart had leaped out in his stomach but then he didn't say another word and there was silence everywhere. After about five minute Hudhayfah called out to her again but nothing.

'Hunza.' Hudhayfah called to her again then look at front to look at her when she fell back and he quickly got hold of her in his arm. He look at her who was sleeping. He sat there look at her taking good look of her features. He never had look at carefully before but he feel like doing it now. She had big thick pink lips with dark black eyes with long eyelashes and thin small nose. He was looking at her who was peacefully sleeping when he slowly moved his hand and move away hair from her forehead when she slightly move in her sleep and put head on his chest hugging him tightly while hiding face in his chest trying to find warm place whereas his heart start beating rapidly.

'Hudhayfah.' She whisper out his name in her sleep and he sniffed on his place . 'She took his name while sleeping. Is she dreaming about me.' he thought while sat there shocked staring blankly in the air. He can even hear his own heart beat. He took in deep breath to controlled his heart but nothing when he quickly picked her up in bridal style and start walking. He walked upstairs and enter in her room then walk and put her down on the bed and move away. He put blanket on her then stared at her. He then again put hand over his rapidly beating heart then made a fist with his hand and start hitting it. He was hitting to calm himself down while breathing heavily when he look back at her.

'What is happening to me?' Hudhayfah asked frustrated while looking at her then again slowly walk towards her and sat down on the floor on his knee while staring at her.