Chapter Twenty Seven

They looked at door and Usman was standing there. They looked back at each other and then Hudhayfah walked toward his father.

'Dad, everything fine.' Hudhayfah asked nervously whereas Usman just stay quite then walked towards Hunza while Hunza gulp in nervously.

'You should tell me Hunza about his bad intentions.I will kill him for keeping a bad eye on my both daughters. You are my daughter first then you are Hudhayfah's wife.' Usman said and Hunza sadly looked up at him.

'I am Sorry but I got scared.' Hunza said and Usman just nodded her head in yes.

' Whats a point of having that idiot in your life when he can't even see that his wife is sad while staying with her in one room.' Usman said while pointing towards Hudhayfah whereas Hunza start laughing for calling him Idiot.

'Dad I am not a idiot.' Hudhayfah said like a child whereas Hunza and Usman start laughing even more loud.

'Whatever.' Hudhayfah said and annoyed looked away.

'Well Hunza It is not just him on fault it's you as well for not telling anyone here.' Usman said seriously and Hunza looked at him then nodded her head in yes guilty.

'You should have tel anyone. What would happen if Hudhayfah haven't see you alone going inside the hotel and he haven't get a feeling about something is wrong when not seeing Waheb around as well.What if he haven't reach their on time. Do you have idea what would have happen to you.' Usman said and she surprised looked at Hudhayfah. In all this process she totally forget to ask how they all reached there.

'Next time be more careful.' Usman said and walked out. Hudhayfah came and stand next to him.

'Dad is even ready for next time. As if I will let anything like this to happen again.' Hudhayfah said annoyed and Hunza start laughing.

'I mean seriously dad is sometime wired that I can't believe he is my father.' Hudhayfah said while looking at door whereas Hunza was still laughing while looking at him then she remember something. 'Just leave him, get divorce from him.' That what Waheb said to her and tears start coming from her eyes whereas Hudhayfah was still saying something while looking at door. Hunza slowly moved her hand then touched his cheek as if she wants to feel that is he is real. When her her hand touches his cheek he looked at her and she was crying.

'What happen Hunza?' Hudhayfah asked worried and she moved away her hand and looking at him with tearly eyes.

'Nothing.' Hunza said and walked out whereas Hudhayfah called out after her but she just ignored.
.........................................................................................................................

She knocked on door and nervously entered. Zara looked up at her and stand up from her place as Hunza walked in.

'Zarah...I....I am...' Hunza tries to say but Zara just cut her off.

'Don't say Sorry Hunza it is not your mistake ' Zara said and start crying again whereas Hunza walked towards her and hugged her.

'I can't beleive this happen to me Hunza.' Zara said between her sobs.

'Shhh... Don't worry everything will be fine.' Hunza said and they break away the hug. Then Hunza make her sat down on bed.

'Zarah don't waste your tears and time on him. He don't worth it.' Hunza said bitterly

'I know but I can't help it. It is just that it all make me feel worthless and useless.' Zara said and Hunza looked at her.

'Zarah, don't think too bad about yourself .' Hunza said and Zara nodded her head in yes.

'Take that as a test and face it with strength and patience. Don't loss hope on Allah by listening to Satan (Devil). Prove him wrong by keeping your hope on Allah that everything will be fine.' Hunza said and Zara nodded her head in yes while listening.

'Always remember after every rain there is rainbow, after every night there is day,after every darkness there is light,after every storm there is silence therefore after every hardship there will be ease.Just give time and everything will be' Hunza said and Zara smiled and Hunza smile back to her.

'Okay now change and come with me we are going for day out. ' Hunza said and Zara nodded her head in no.

'Stop being lazy and be quick. We are waiting.' Hunza said.

'We??' Zara asked and looked at Hunza

'Yeah me and Ismeal are waiting for you.' Hunza replied and Zara nodded her head in yes while Hunza walked out and Zara went into restroom for changing. After while she came out and they all went for day out which actually was planned to cheer Zara up and she actually felt better then before.
..........................................................................................................................
Hunza opened the door and walked in as Hudhayfah looked up from the laptop to Hunza who was putting shopping bags on bed and tiredly sat on it.

'May I ask where did my wife went without telling me anything.' Hudhayfah asked and Hunza looked up at him.

'We went for day out.' Hunza replied

'You and Zara went on girl day out?' Hudhayfah asked confused whereas Hunza took out her heels.

'Yeah and Ismeal went with us as well.'Hunza said and Hudhayfah start laughing

'Ismeal went with you and Zara for Shopping' Hudhayfah said while laughing and Hunza glared at him then stand up.

'Whats so funny in it?' Hunza asked and put her hand on her hip.

'I would never go on shopping.' Hudhayfah said

'Really.' Hunza asked and Hudhayfah nodded his head in yes.

'100%,Never will go on shopping with girls.' Hudhayfah said and Hunza walked toward him.

'Why?' Hunza asked

'Personal experience and really bad experience which I can never forget.' Hudhayfah said carelessly and Hunza confused looked at him

'Personal experience?' Hunza asked while smiling

'With Sana.' Hudhayfah said and then close his eyes again for his stupidity whereas smiled dropped from Hunza's face.

'Hunza I didn't mean it and..... ' Hudhayfah said while standing in front her but Hunza stopped him.

'Leave it Hudhayfah.' Hunza said and Hudhayfah looked down whereas she was staring at him. Then silence took place between them.

' She will always be your first in everything and I will never be like her in your life. I am always going to be your second choice.' Hunza said sadly and about to walked pass him when he stopped her by holding her arm. He turned her over and she looked down to hide her tears. Hudhayfah put hand under her chin and make her looked up.

'You are not my second choice Hunza but my last choice. Sana could be my first in everything but your are my last in everything. 'Hudhayfah said and they looked at each other. Then Huzna moved away and walked into the restroom. Hudhayfah sighed and sat back on sofa. After a while Hunza walked out and stright walked towards bed and lay down on it. Hudhayfah looked at her and their eyes met whereas she quickly turned over on other side as now her back was facing him. Hudhayfah put away laptop and walked towards bed.

'On coming Saturday there is party happening in society and we have to go as we need to maintain our status in society. So please be ready.'Hudhayfah said but she didn't reply anything but he knew that she was not sleeping. Then He turned off the lights and came on his side of bed to sleep.

.............................................................................................................................

Decided to: @houzi26, on her request I am updating double update in one day. So Happy reading. :)

Nitasha